Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/15/2014 4:30:00 PM

Lubriderm finally got it right. I'm not sure if the packaging has changed or if the formul has changed but Lubriderm finally got it right. This was $6.99 in my local grocery and said "new look" on the bottle. It's thick, it's rich, it's not greasy, it sinks right on, the pump squirts the right amount of lotion.

I put it on immediately after showering from the neck down once or twice a day and my skin does not itch, ash, hurt. Just sfot and smooth until I bathe again. The bottle says it's enriched with Vitamins E and B% and skin essential lipids. It makes my skin feel super comfortable for 24 hours and I could not ask for more.

on 4/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is my favorite lotion of ALL TIME. Actually, I use it as a moisturizer on my face because it's so lightweight and has such a nice clean, non-greasy feel. It's only about $6 at my Target for a 16 ounce bottle that lasts me forever. This actually saved me during one of the worst moments in my history of skin: I overused my PanOxyl cleanser and my whole face became wrinkly and unnaturally shiny, like elastic. So I used this and in just one day, my unbearably dry skin was hydrated again...This will forever be my HG moisturizer.

on 2/5/2011 3:03:00 PM

Hands down, one of the best moisturizers!
It hydrates without being greasy or to emollient like other brands that target dry skin. It also absorbs very fast and your left with really soft skin. The price is inexpensive for the amount you get and it lasts very for a while. This is an absolute must have!

on 11/11/2008 7:52:00 PM

This is a very moisturizing lotion which actually manages to feel light instead of heavy and greasy. The moisturization lasts throughout the day. I don't have severely dry skin but my husband does, and it works wonders for him. I also have the hand cream which is a smaller size that I keep in my handbag at all times. This is definitely a staple for winter.

on 3/19/2006 10:53:00 AM

After using this product for a week, I'm not satisfied with it. I have very dry skin, especially on my legs, so I thought lubriderm would do the trick. But, it isn't moisturizing enough. My legs don't feel as smooth or as moisturized as I would like. However, I do love the lightness of the lotion and the way it spreads nicely on my legs. The scent is not bad, it's very light. But, as the others are saying, the pump only gives out very little lotion so you have to pump it several times to cover a leg. It works fine on my hands, but not for the rest of my body. I think I am going to try Cetaphil lotion instead. It seems to be getting great reviews.

on 4/21/2003 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I didn't like the consistency just because it felt different, but I got used to it and love how it absorbs into the skin.. the fragrance is fresh smelling and isn't overpowering. The best thing that I like about this product is that it moisturizes well WITHOUT feeling greasy.
UPDATE: this no longer moisturizes well for me.. at least in the winter, so I won't be purchasing this again but I very much like Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion.. it's everything Lubriderm used to be for me except it moisturizes much better.

Popular Lotions / Creams