Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.7

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

Great for those looking for that clean, non-greasy feel :D I like to use it after washing my hands and while they're still damp. Leaves my hands feeling silky. My aunt and my cousin who's also a makeup artist loves it so much, they asked me to ship some over to Hong Kong.

Popular Lotions / Creams