Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lotion keeps my skin soft and moisturized!

on 4/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is my favorite lotion of ALL TIME. Actually, I use it as a moisturizer on my face because it's so lightweight and has such a nice clean, non-greasy feel. It's only about $6 at my Target for a 16 ounce bottle that lasts me forever. This actually saved me during one of the worst moments in my history of skin: I overused my PanOxyl cleanser and my whole face became wrinkly and unnaturally shiny, like elastic. So I used this and in just one day, my unbearably dry skin was hydrated again...This will forever be my HG moisturizer.

Product turned my sweat orange and ruined my King size extra deep pocket $70 sheet set. Bleached twice and used a color remover with extra soak time and they're still tinted orange. I e-mailed Johnson & Johnson in December to see it any other people had problems, because it was a new product, with the SPF/30 sunscreen. They sent me a form to sign so they could contact my physician for all my medical info. I told them no, sent Pictures of my sheets and told them I was a Diabetic, Pre-menepausal and Hypertensive. I never heard back from them. It's been since January that I sent them the pics. As soon as I discontinued use, the orange sweat stopped! I know it's their product. I just would have liked to know if they'd had any other complaints and they act like I'm a science experiment or someone, who'll sue them. Good gosh almighty.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my holy grail product to dry skin. Especially in the winter, when my face peels even more than usual because of my acne products too. My face gets so dry and rough and it peels. I use this before bed and when i wake up my face is so soft! The scent smells medical. But, it is advanced! This lasts me forever. I haven't had the need to buy anymore so far. I reccomend this to anyone with dry skin! Also, if you have acne-prone skin like me, this will NOT make you break out. It is simply amazing and this is my go to product in most emergency cases where my face feels hard. It's better than most lotions i have tried. This and the Nivea Soft Moisturizing creme are my favorite lotions for ultra soft skin! Also, Lubriderm is not even expensive and it is better than most Olay lotions which are twice the price! I am going to buy more when I run out and I would reccomend! :)

on 11/19/2006 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use both the name brand Lubriderm and the Target store brand, and I think they both work equally well. LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby powder scent. Fantastic. This is the perfect moisturizer for me, as my skin is not super dry, it just needs a little help. It sinks in within minutes. By the time I'm done moisturizing my arms, my legs are totally dry and non-sticky. I don't know if this would work well for someone who had super dry skin though, it might not be moisturizing enough. For someone with mild/moderate dry skin, I think its just perfect. I will definitely buy it again and again, and I totally recommend the Target knock-off. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same stuff and 2-3 bucks cheaper.

on 4/21/2003 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I didn't like the consistency just because it felt different, but I got used to it and love how it absorbs into the skin.. the fragrance is fresh smelling and isn't overpowering. The best thing that I like about this product is that it moisturizes well WITHOUT feeling greasy.
UPDATE: this no longer moisturizes well for me.. at least in the winter, so I won't be purchasing this again but I very much like Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion.. it's everything Lubriderm used to be for me except it moisturizes much better.

Popular Lotions / Creams