Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.6

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/26/2017 3:05:00 AM

Wow, this product really surprised me. It worked so well!

The formula is thick and creamy. So perfect for the winter time! I bought a bottle of Cetaphil lotion at the same time but found myself reaching for the Lubriderm advanced everytime. Well priced and absolutely effective.

Highly recommend!

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

on 12/12/2015 6:20:00 PM

HG body moisturizer.

Thick consistency compared to other body moisturizers, though easily dispensed through a pump and readily absorbed by the skin.

No greasy after feel, just pure soft skin

Can be used all year round

on 2/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Love this lotion. I get extremely dry skin during the winters and this is the only lotion I have found over the years that helps. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 6/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

My HG product. Absorbs well and has a great consistency. I have been using this product for quite a while now, after switching from the Vaseline line. I do not find it greasy at all, like some lotions.

The only grief this product gives me is the packaging could be better - pump stops 1/3" from the bottom, and it takes some patience to get the remaining product out of the bottle.

I use this lotion for healing tattoos. It's hydrating and non-greasy. You can buy the travel size for more than half the cost and use for more than a month depending on your ink. Great lotion!

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

on 10/15/2010 5:52:00 PM

- Affordable
- Works amazing (very moisturizing!!) on my dry/itchy/eczema skin and lasts
- No greasy feeling

I used to buy a bunch of nice smelling creams, never finishing a bottle before I'd find another one that I liked. However, I've been through two huge bottles of this!

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

on 2/21/2010 1:16:00 AM

This was a great product. I've always had very dry hands and recently while i was playing piano i noticed my hands were flaking like crazy! It looked really bad and i found a bottle of this in cupboard. My mom's friend had given this to us a long ago and nobody cared to use it. I tried it and it really worked! My hands are no longer flaking and they don't look dry either. One lippie off for the funny smell though.

Popular Lotions / Creams