Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never thought I would use Lubriderm bc a) i thought it smelled manly and b) the name sounds kinda gross lol. but at some point I realized it's ok to use stuff that works instead of one that has a ton of perfumes in it. I love using the one with SPF for day time and this one at night. and I put socks on after I put on my feet. I noticed tonight that after my shower, there was no need for a ton of rubbing in; it seemed to soak right in. it's become my favorite so far. this works best for me after a shower and makes my skin really soft especially if I used body scrub before.

on 2/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Love this lotion. I get extremely dry skin during the winters and this is the only lotion I have found over the years that helps. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM

I have tried a bunch of the "advanced therapy lotions" over the years. I have patches of eczema on the inner side of my elbows and on the back sides of my legs and when I run out of my actual prescription stuff I have, I would much rather turn to this than cetaphil. This stuff is really powerful, but it is super greasy given that to give you skin that true hyrdration, you are going to need to re inject oils into your body, I'm okay with it. Overall, I wouldn't say it really makes my eczema go away but it makes it a little more tolerable than it is. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has mildly dry skin, this stuff is pretty hard core and its really greasy and most people cannot deal with that. It does the job well, but it doesn't fix my eczema so I wouldn't substitute this with my prescription stuff

on 5/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried every body moisturizer on the market, but had to write a review for this one when I discovered that a patch of discolored skin on my leg had almost gone back to normal. Over a year ago my doctor told me the discoloration was a result of some eczema that had never completely cleared up, and that it was unlikely to go away. Admittedly, I had not been very consistent with moisturizing my legs over the years. I've used a few different products, including Kiehl's Crme de Corps, with totally acceptable results for the rest of my body, but nothing seemed to make a difference to the patch. One day I ran out of my moisturizer du jour and decided to try Lubriderm AT. Within a couple of weeks the patch is virtually gone and the only change in my routine has been using Lubriderm daily. I also like the light scent and agree with others that it does not feel greasy to me. This is a total winner for me, and I actually don't mind taking the time to use it every day.

This is wonderful. I had scabies and I used the cream I was prescribed and it made my skin s dry and itchy, I used this product, and the next morning BOOOOOOM totally moisturized skin. No itching at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion. I would buy it was $89990909 it's that good. Go out and buy it for yourself. It's no greasy at all, it has no smell and it works SO GOOOOOOD! Just put it on after a shower and then before bed or just before bed and you're gold!

on 10/16/2012 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find this stuff to be really thick. Probably not ideal for healing tattoos as it has fragrance in it on top of mineral oil and cetearyl alcohol. (I used Curel Fragrance Free for my tats.) I like it a lot to moisturize my callused feet and for pedicures though. I found it to be greasy but it seems others disagree with me. I'll probably repurchase just for using on my feet. Rarely I will put a small dab of it on the corners of my nose in the winter. (Very small, the mineral oil holds in moisture and prevents annoying flaking skin--never had problems with mineral oil clogging pores but like I said i do not cover my face in it.)

on 9/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My mom introduced me to this amazing lotion. I'm already on my second bottle. It's not greasy which is perfect because I put it on after showering in the morning. It moisturizes so well. Better than anything I've tried. I've been wanting to try some of LUSH's lotions but honestly, I think I'll just stick with Lubriderm this stuff can't be beat. Works well with sunburns. I also love that it doesn't have much of a scent because it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

on 2/21/2010 1:16:00 AM

This was a great product. I've always had very dry hands and recently while i was playing piano i noticed my hands were flaking like crazy! It looked really bad and i found a bottle of this in cupboard. My mom's friend had given this to us a long ago and nobody cared to use it. I tried it and it really worked! My hands are no longer flaking and they don't look dry either. One lippie off for the funny smell though.

on 1/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I'm done looking for my perfect lotion. It is fairly priced,has plesant scent,moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
I used to buy lotions,than was too lazy to use them,they would go bad and I would by another one and so on. With this one,skin feels so amazing I just use it everyday,just to feel that silky smooth skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams