Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 7/31/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A dermatologist recommended the brand to me and to this date, I have used a variation of products in this brand. I have to say no product can be compared to this brand. My father had a bad case of dry skin on his back. He was given some prescription cream. He used the prescribed cream for a while with no success. I rubbed some of this product on him only twice and he got over his problem. It has been the same story for me and my husband. I get dry skin on my legs as a result of shaving and even Cortisone creams cannot help but this does. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have severe dryness issues.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of the Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil lotion because I like how it leaves a glow on my skin like an oil but still feels very light and non-sticky. So I was in the grocery store and was going to purchase it but they were out of stock and this one caught my eye because of the similar color scheme of the container (beige and pink). My skin has suffered from New England winter, it was so dry the creases between my fingers and toes have become white. If I apply a lotion, the "whiteness" goes away but as soon as I wash my skin, you bet they're back again.

I decided to try this because of the claim it can "intensely hydrate extra-dry skin" and I was not disappointed. First time I used it, I can already feel the difference and with continued use, it actually healed my winter-dry skin. I know it did because these days when I go out of the shower and don't put on lotion, my skin doesn't look as dry as it did before (no more white creases!)

IMO, the consistency is thicker than the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (which is also great btw) yetit doesn't feel heavy or greasy and absorbs really well into the skin.

Until I come across something even more awesome, this will be my go-to lotion from now on! =)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never thought I would use Lubriderm bc a) i thought it smelled manly and b) the name sounds kinda gross lol. but at some point I realized it's ok to use stuff that works instead of one that has a ton of perfumes in it. I love using the one with SPF for day time and this one at night. and I put socks on after I put on my feet. I noticed tonight that after my shower, there was no need for a ton of rubbing in; it seemed to soak right in. it's become my favorite so far. this works best for me after a shower and makes my skin really soft especially if I used body scrub before.

on 9/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My mom introduced me to this amazing lotion. I'm already on my second bottle. It's not greasy which is perfect because I put it on after showering in the morning. It moisturizes so well. Better than anything I've tried. I've been wanting to try some of LUSH's lotions but honestly, I think I'll just stick with Lubriderm this stuff can't be beat. Works well with sunburns. I also love that it doesn't have much of a scent because it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't why I waste my money on fancy body butter, lotions when all I need is this Lubriderm. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully and it's so inexpensive! Even with our dry weather I love showering morning and night. I put this lotion on when my skin is still damp. It makes my skin so soft and dewy. I love it. Seriously you don't need those $40-50 body butter. This $6-7 bottle works just fine.

on 1/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I'm done looking for my perfect lotion. It is fairly priced,has plesant scent,moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
I used to buy lotions,than was too lazy to use them,they would go bad and I would by another one and so on. With this one,skin feels so amazing I just use it everyday,just to feel that silky smooth skin.

LOVE this lotion! I live in a dry, desert climate, and already had dry skin prior to moving here. Well, now that my skin has gotten used to the low humidity here (no more baby oil gel needed daily), I have begun to use this lotion. I enjoy the way it feels. It's light, but creamy, but spreads easily as well. It barely has a scent, and I only notice it for the first few minutes (kind of smells like glue? lol.. a 'clean, fresh glue?).. It moisturizes my entire body very well, to the point where I still feel clean and ungreasified. I plan to buy the one with SPF 15, too! If you have extremely dry skin, this *may* not be enough on its own... but rather, a supplement. Very dry skin needs cream, as lotion won't cut it!

on 2/26/2017 3:05:00 AM

Wow, this product really surprised me. It worked so well!

The formula is thick and creamy. So perfect for the winter time! I bought a bottle of Cetaphil lotion at the same time but found myself reaching for the Lubriderm advanced everytime. Well priced and absolutely effective.

Highly recommend!

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

on 12/12/2015 6:20:00 PM

HG body moisturizer.

Thick consistency compared to other body moisturizers, though easily dispensed through a pump and readily absorbed by the skin.

No greasy after feel, just pure soft skin

Can be used all year round

Popular Lotions / Creams