Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

In the winter my legs get really dry and this is the ONLY thing that keeps them soft and smooth!! And it smells great-not the usual lubriderm smell!

This does not moisturize. Well, at least for me, this is not enough.

on 4/21/2003 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I didn't like the consistency just because it felt different, but I got used to it and love how it absorbs into the skin.. the fragrance is fresh smelling and isn't overpowering. The best thing that I like about this product is that it moisturizes well WITHOUT feeling greasy.
UPDATE: this no longer moisturizes well for me.. at least in the winter, so I won't be purchasing this again but I very much like Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion.. it's everything Lubriderm used to be for me except it moisturizes much better.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. It really works and looks great on my skin. It sinks into my skin wonderfully and doesn't leave any weird, ugly residue or gross feeling.

on 4/1/2004 9:13:00 PM

I used to use this back in the '80s when it had its wonderful original scent. However, I always found this to be too runny for my taste, even being oily skinned. I find Keri and Curl to be much better body lotions. Remember that brief stint of the Lubriderm skin and facial care? I used that too. That has long been discontinued, oh well.

on 3/19/2006 10:53:00 AM

After using this product for a week, I'm not satisfied with it. I have very dry skin, especially on my legs, so I thought lubriderm would do the trick. But, it isn't moisturizing enough. My legs don't feel as smooth or as moisturized as I would like. However, I do love the lightness of the lotion and the way it spreads nicely on my legs. The scent is not bad, it's very light. But, as the others are saying, the pump only gives out very little lotion so you have to pump it several times to cover a leg. It works fine on my hands, but not for the rest of my body. I think I am going to try Cetaphil lotion instead. It seems to be getting great reviews.

on 9/19/2006 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the stuff my mom and aunt use and I see in MD's offices all the time so I thought it would be amazing. I was wrong. It did absorb fast and was non-greasy and non-waxy. However, it was like it was never there 15 minutes after application, even a generous amount. I need a lotion to do something moisture-wise, not just "evaporate."

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Emulsifying Wax, Lecithin, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
continued >>

Great for those looking for that clean, non-greasy feel :D I like to use it after washing my hands and while they're still damp. Leaves my hands feeling silky. My aunt and my cousin who's also a makeup artist loves it so much, they asked me to ship some over to Hong Kong.

on 11/19/2006 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use both the name brand Lubriderm and the Target store brand, and I think they both work equally well. LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby powder scent. Fantastic. This is the perfect moisturizer for me, as my skin is not super dry, it just needs a little help. It sinks in within minutes. By the time I'm done moisturizing my arms, my legs are totally dry and non-sticky. I don't know if this would work well for someone who had super dry skin though, it might not be moisturizing enough. For someone with mild/moderate dry skin, I think its just perfect. I will definitely buy it again and again, and I totally recommend the Target knock-off. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same stuff and 2-3 bucks cheaper.

on 1/5/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good lotion for a reasonable price. It has a subtle clean scent and doesn't feel greasy. It won't replace my Glysomed, but it was only 79 cents out of the sale bin so I gave it a shot.

Popular Lotions / Creams