Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 7/31/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A dermatologist recommended the brand to me and to this date, I have used a variation of products in this brand. I have to say no product can be compared to this brand. My father had a bad case of dry skin on his back. He was given some prescription cream. He used the prescribed cream for a while with no success. I rubbed some of this product on him only twice and he got over his problem. It has been the same story for me and my husband. I get dry skin on my legs as a result of shaving and even Cortisone creams cannot help but this does. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have severe dryness issues.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Several weeks ago ran out of Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. My elderly mother lives with me, and she loaned me her bottle of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy lotion until I made a ds run to pick up Jergens.

Lubriderm is a wonderful hydrating lotion. Texture straight out of the bottle is thick, but it doesn't feel thick when I apply it to my body. My skin soaks it up, and I am left with soft, non-dry, non-scaley skin. Another pro to Lubriderm, imo, is it is unscented. I don't have to wait an extended period of time before spritzing on perfume. With Jergens, which I still think is a good lotion, I have to wait until the scent of the lotion dissipates before spritzing on perfume, so it won't mix with the scent of Jergens.

This is currently my go-to lotion. It costs a couple dollars more than Jergens, but don't mind paying the extra $$ for an unscented, hydrating lotion. Lubriderm has been good to my skin during pre-winter weather, and feel it will do as well during winter because of its thick, emollient consistency.

Product turned my sweat orange and ruined my King size extra deep pocket $70 sheet set. Bleached twice and used a color remover with extra soak time and they're still tinted orange. I e-mailed Johnson & Johnson in December to see it any other people had problems, because it was a new product, with the SPF/30 sunscreen. They sent me a form to sign so they could contact my physician for all my medical info. I told them no, sent Pictures of my sheets and told them I was a Diabetic, Pre-menepausal and Hypertensive. I never heard back from them. It's been since January that I sent them the pics. As soon as I discontinued use, the orange sweat stopped! I know it's their product. I just would have liked to know if they'd had any other complaints and they act like I'm a science experiment or someone, who'll sue them. Good gosh almighty.

Popular Lotions / Creams