Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/5/2011 3:03:00 PM

Hands down, one of the best moisturizers!
It hydrates without being greasy or to emollient like other brands that target dry skin. It also absorbs very fast and your left with really soft skin. The price is inexpensive for the amount you get and it lasts very for a while. This is an absolute must have!

on 1/8/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This lotion delivers on its promise to moisturize. I use it mostly in the winter time for my hands, arms and legs. This lotion does not feel oily and it feels comfortable after it is absorbed into the skin. I recommend it if you like a moisturizing but still light lotion, for example as an after shower lotion, where you don't want to feel heavy and dirty again right away. For extremely dry and chapped skin though, it is not the best. I need to reapply many times before getting the relief I need, but eventually it will get there.

on 11/11/2008 7:52:00 PM

This is a very moisturizing lotion which actually manages to feel light instead of heavy and greasy. The moisturization lasts throughout the day. I don't have severely dry skin but my husband does, and it works wonders for him. I also have the hand cream which is a smaller size that I keep in my handbag at all times. This is definitely a staple for winter.

on 5/20/2008 12:15:00 AM

I have to admit I wasn't sure I would like this. Lotions for me always seem to be the same type, just a different name on the label. I just took a chance as it was cheap, my hands were dry, itchy and flaking, and hoped for the best. I was also gagging over the lanolin lotion I had been using for several months and needed a change.

I ADORE this product. It goes on so nice and isn't greasy at all. There's no waxy feeling or sticky residue after applying it. It lasts for hours on me even through washing dishes and other hands on projects. My hands are nice and soft and I love it.

on 9/19/2006 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the stuff my mom and aunt use and I see in MD's offices all the time so I thought it would be amazing. I was wrong. It did absorb fast and was non-greasy and non-waxy. However, it was like it was never there 15 minutes after application, even a generous amount. I need a lotion to do something moisture-wise, not just "evaporate."

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Emulsifying Wax, Lecithin, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
continued >>