Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Love this lotion. I get extremely dry skin during the winters and this is the only lotion I have found over the years that helps. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 6/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

My HG product. Absorbs well and has a great consistency. I have been using this product for quite a while now, after switching from the Vaseline line. I do not find it greasy at all, like some lotions.

The only grief this product gives me is the packaging could be better - pump stops 1/3" from the bottom, and it takes some patience to get the remaining product out of the bottle.

I use this lotion for healing tattoos. It's hydrating and non-greasy. You can buy the travel size for more than half the cost and use for more than a month depending on your ink. Great lotion!

on 1/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I'm done looking for my perfect lotion. It is fairly priced,has plesant scent,moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
I used to buy lotions,than was too lazy to use them,they would go bad and I would by another one and so on. With this one,skin feels so amazing I just use it everyday,just to feel that silky smooth skin.

on 10/27/2009 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect winter moisturizing body cream and I have finally found one! New Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Cream is the best. I have tried Eucerin Moisturizing Cream, Neutrogena Moisturizing Cream, and Nivea Cream, but I was not 100% happy with any of them. Eucerin's cream was too heavy and thick, and was not east to apply, and I hated the smell of Neutrogena and Nivea creams.

Lubriderm is the perfect balance. This cream is lightweight but super moisturizing and it has a very light scent that fades allowing you to still wear your favorite perfume and use your favorite body wash. The only downfall is that it's a bit on the pricey side, especially for a drug store brand.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a great winter body moisturizer with a very subtle scent, this is it!

on 2/23/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My body was very dry in this winter and started itching. I purchased this product to help this problem. Itchiness went away after applying this lotion, and my skin was hydrated. However, my back started to have lots of pimples...It took a while to realize that it was because of this lotion! I guess it was too greasy for my back.

LOVE this lotion! I live in a dry, desert climate, and already had dry skin prior to moving here. Well, now that my skin has gotten used to the low humidity here (no more baby oil gel needed daily), I have begun to use this lotion. I enjoy the way it feels. It's light, but creamy, but spreads easily as well. It barely has a scent, and I only notice it for the first few minutes (kind of smells like glue? lol.. a 'clean, fresh glue?).. It moisturizes my entire body very well, to the point where I still feel clean and ungreasified. I plan to buy the one with SPF 15, too! If you have extremely dry skin, this *may* not be enough on its own... but rather, a supplement. Very dry skin needs cream, as lotion won't cut it!

on 1/5/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good lotion for a reasonable price. It has a subtle clean scent and doesn't feel greasy. It won't replace my Glysomed, but it was only 79 cents out of the sale bin so I gave it a shot.

This does not moisturize. Well, at least for me, this is not enough.

Popular Lotions / Creams