Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.8

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM

I have tried a bunch of the "advanced therapy lotions" over the years. I have patches of eczema on the inner side of my elbows and on the back sides of my legs and when I run out of my actual prescription stuff I have, I would much rather turn to this than cetaphil. This stuff is really powerful, but it is super greasy given that to give you skin that true hyrdration, you are going to need to re inject oils into your body, I'm okay with it. Overall, I wouldn't say it really makes my eczema go away but it makes it a little more tolerable than it is. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has mildly dry skin, this stuff is pretty hard core and its really greasy and most people cannot deal with that. It does the job well, but it doesn't fix my eczema so I wouldn't substitute this with my prescription stuff

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

on 4/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is my favorite lotion of ALL TIME. Actually, I use it as a moisturizer on my face because it's so lightweight and has such a nice clean, non-greasy feel. It's only about $6 at my Target for a 16 ounce bottle that lasts me forever. This actually saved me during one of the worst moments in my history of skin: I overused my PanOxyl cleanser and my whole face became wrinkly and unnaturally shiny, like elastic. So I used this and in just one day, my unbearably dry skin was hydrated again...This will forever be my HG moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my holy grail product to dry skin. Especially in the winter, when my face peels even more than usual because of my acne products too. My face gets so dry and rough and it peels. I use this before bed and when i wake up my face is so soft! The scent smells medical. But, it is advanced! This lasts me forever. I haven't had the need to buy anymore so far. I reccomend this to anyone with dry skin! Also, if you have acne-prone skin like me, this will NOT make you break out. It is simply amazing and this is my go to product in most emergency cases where my face feels hard. It's better than most lotions i have tried. This and the Nivea Soft Moisturizing creme are my favorite lotions for ultra soft skin! Also, Lubriderm is not even expensive and it is better than most Olay lotions which are twice the price! I am going to buy more when I run out and I would reccomend! :)

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

Great for those looking for that clean, non-greasy feel :D I like to use it after washing my hands and while they're still damp. Leaves my hands feeling silky. My aunt and my cousin who's also a makeup artist loves it so much, they asked me to ship some over to Hong Kong.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. It really works and looks great on my skin. It sinks into my skin wonderfully and doesn't leave any weird, ugly residue or gross feeling.

Popular Lotions / Creams