Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

3.6

INGREDIENTS: Actives: Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 4.9% Inactive Ingredients: Squalane, Lecithin, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Calcite, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Silica, Sodium Dehydrocetate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

just okay for.. i used it like after foundation powder.. didn't really like it.. i'm just using it cuz it was expensive and i don't want to waste money.. i still break out from this, so just using it when needed.. will not buy again besides from discountinuing brand.. was hoping for better..
=(

on 10/11/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My grandmother is a die hard Prescriptives fan and turned all her daughters and grandaughters into fans as well. I have used other Prescriptives products and I have loved all of them I got this foundation when my grandma got it in the wrong color for her ( she is paler than me) and when I tried it it was the perfect color for me, which is Level 2 Warm Medium. It goes on so smoothly on the face, no cakeyness. When I started using it my face had like 7 pimples around my cheeks but this covered them perfectly and it has SPF 15 as well and that is always a plus. I took a concealear brush and concentrated on my problem areas and they were all gone. I used to wear it everyday to class, because I didn't look like I had foundation on. It's expensive, like all Prescriptives products so I'm only using it on special occasions. I heard Prescriptives is being pulled so if you can go out and get this foundation because it is amazing if you're looking for a mineral foundation that doesn't make you look like you just stepped into a pan of powder or that you are wearing foundation. It lasts a long time too, a little goes a long way. Definitely a good buy from Prescriptives!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

HG foundation! I have been using BE for a year or so, and was pretty happy with it,until I tried this. I work in cosmetics and this counter is right next to me. I always noticed SO MANY people buying their foundation and thought there must be something great about it, so I had my gf who works there color match me in the minerals. I love it, I am cool and this give sme the little pinkyness to match my skin perfectly that the BE medium didnt give, and to combat any redness around my nose and darkness under my eyes I pair this with the flawless concealor in a warm color like my friend suggested because the warn gets rid of the redness, boy was she so right! MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING when I wear this, I seriously look like I am wearing no make up, and to say that while wearing a concealor as welll, its pretty awesome. This is my new go to brand for my face. I also use the comfort cream and comfort nights moisturizers for my sensitive skin, AMAZING. no breakouts from any of it, I am just so pleased! GO TRY IT!PX even gives you a free sample of your color to take home and use yourself.

on 5/6/2009 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used Prescriptives products before and I absolutely love their stuff. When they came out with their Mineral I was ecstatic to try it out. I have previously used BE and loved it, but I am always on the lookout for more/better stuff. When I finally finished my BE I hopped over to Prescriptives, got colormatched to a Level 3 Warm Light. I have to say their range is amazing. It matches absolutely perfectly with my skintone. Their packaging is nice, though fingerprints are all over the lid because of the shiny surface as I usually handle it after I put on moisturizer :( . I find, however, that despite the perfect color match, I don't like it as much as BE. The coverage for both is about the same: both are light and buildable. But with Minerals my face gets shiny after a couple of hours. I have normal to combination skin. Normally my T-zone area gets shiny and I would use oil-blotting sheets once mid-day. With Minerals I find that I have to use the sheets more often, maybe twice a day. I also continue to use BE's Mineral Veil with this. Overall, I'm quite happy with the product. Great range of colors, not sure it's so great for oily skin though. I would buy this product again, but maybe during the winter time?

on 9/11/2008 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like prescriptives foundations and powders which I have been using for many years. But this doesn't look natural on me, looks like I have makeup on even if I use a small amount. The color also was too dark.It looks too cakey to apply for my job and to heavy for weekends or running errands. I sometimes use it if I am going out at night to the mall or a fast food, for nothing special, so at least I don't feel that I wasted my money completely. Definetely I won't repurchase this stuff.

I have never left a review on any products I have used (this is my first review of any kind), but I love this so much that I had too. I love this mineral makeup! I love how it feels and looks on. It leaves an airbrush finish and its the first mineral makeup I have ever used that does NOT settle in my pores or wrinkles. I prefer sheer to medium coverage and this does exactly that. The coverage is definitely buildable and I never look cakey or powdery or makeup-y even after three layers of it. I have been using it for two months now and I have no breakouts or rashes of any kind. Yes, it does contain bismuth and I was concerned when I purchased it. When I used to wear BE, the bismuth caused me to have tiny, red bumpy rash on my face and every time I sweat or got hot, the bismuth caused my skin to burn and itch. However, I have yet to experience anything negative with this makeup....I have felt no burning or itching sensation on my face and definitely no tiny, red bumpy rash. I absolutely love this makeup and will repurchase. My boyfriend, who prefers the no makeup look never knew I had any foundation on. He thought I changed my moisturizer or something......The only complaint I have is that it is expensive ($33) but after so many years of trying different mineral makeup and foundations, I think its worth the price for a great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Today was the 2nd day I used this product. This is the first mineral makeup I've ever used. Normally I use MAC pressed powder. So far I am happy with the results. Leaves a nice little shine which gives it a "softer focus" as the sales woman said. The only problem is that I think they may have recommended a shade a bit too light, but once I add bronzer to my cheeks and forehead, it looks just right. My cheek bones stand out nicely. The price is a little much, but for good brands you need to spend a couple bucks more.

on 7/1/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was matched with Level 2 Warm Medium (reference MAC NC30-35). I have not bought this yet, but the SA let me take a sample--at first, she simply said no, but then I convinced her to put some in a little sample bottle for me. I loved the way it looked--a soft, healthy glow with nice med. coverage. It didn't look chalky or dull like other MMU I have tried. Also, it wasn't too powdery which I believe may help to get a longer wear. I was also afraid of using this since I have very sensitive skin. I am pleased to say that this did not burn or irritate. I think I've just convinced myself to buy this tomorrow! I'll update if any itchiness and/or clogged pores occur. Update: I tried my sample for a full day and I've decided not to get this. Morning was fine, but by midday my face felt prickly with a slight burning sensation (same reaction I've had with other MMU). Nope, this isn't for me :(