Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

4.7

INGREDIENTS: Actives: Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 4.9% Inactive Ingredients: Squalane, Lecithin, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Calcite, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Silica, Sodium Dehydrocetate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride

on 1/19/2010 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great. Its like the Laura mercier mineral powder but it is richer for dryer skin.
The ingredients are just fantastic. all the prescriptives products have really good ingredients in general. the result is flawless. they have such diversity of colors to match the skin tone well. natural sun block also.this one lasts really a long time. 1.5 years for a tub. its worth the money for sure. too bad they will stop making such great things soon.

on 11/21/2008 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this is really good stuff. It seems like everyone's jumping on the mineral makeup bandwagon, including department store cosmetics. I usually prefer department store brands because of the quality and this lives up to that claim. I was color matched with Level 2 Warm Light, which I consider to be a little bit dark on my skin, but I'm ok with it because lately I've been liking foundations that add some color to my skin and don't wash me out. This foundation reminds me of Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation, in color, finish, and packaging. And like Mary Kay, this DOES NOT settle into lines. This is medium to full coverage, if you so desire. But you could also do light coverage with this. It's semi-matte. Not too glowy, not too matte. Love, love the finish! Love that it has SPF15. The price is a bit steep though. But once you know your color, you can get it on eBay. UPDATE: Such a stellar product! Looks gorgeous all day. Allows for touchups without looking weird. LOVE! UPDATE: By far, one of my favorite mineral makeups. What I like is that nothing about it changes ALL DAY. It looks fabulous from the time it's applied until 12 hours later. AWESOME!!!

on 7/27/2008 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product has moved me to write my first review on makeupalley after 2 years of browsing daily! I've tried bare minerals, urban decay surreal skin, everydayminerals, pure luxe cosmetics, meow cosmetics, mac minerals, and now finally this. Finally, I've found my foundation HG! I encourage everyone to go to their nearest Prescriptives counter, get matched up, and have the analyst apply it to you. Go home, and live out your day with it on. It makes me skin look naturally flawless and controls oil without drying me out. Coolest part to me? I go tanning in it, and not only does the titanium dioxide completely keep my face from tanning, but my skin looks amazing afterwards. I can't believe my makeup holds up tin Hollywood tans super hot beds. When I think of all the expensive foundations sitting in my bathroom, I'm relieved to have finally found the right one for me. I do understand this might not work on everyone, so as I said, if your interested, have it applied to you. Not all skin is appropriate for mineral makeup! Enjoy!