Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24
Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Actives: Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 4.9% Inactive Ingredients: Squalane, Lecithin, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Calcite, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Silica, Sodium Dehydrocetate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride

I started using this because BM made my face itchy when i would sweat even the slightest bit... so i heard about this through a friend and well it works really good for me i have very dry sensitive skin hasn't made me break out yet so far so good!

the first time i got this product it was little to dark it looks like i got a tan. and i start breaking out so i went back to the store and i was going to return it i told the SA that i start breaking out . she had told me that it will make me break out bec. it's taking out the impurities of my skin. i gave it another shot. OMG i love the product. although i recommed to use it with the laura mercier mineral foundation . i like the coverage together.flawless look.