Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Foundation spf 15

4.3

INGREDIENTS: Actives: Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 4.9% Inactive Ingredients: Squalane, Lecithin, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Calcite, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Silica, Sodium Dehydrocetate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow, for someone so picky I'm surprised to say HG HG HG!!! I am normally a girl who needs a full coverage fdtn. and I have gone through so many bottles of liquid fdtn. I originally purchased this together with a custom made fdtn from Presciptives (which I love!!! HG too). I went home the next day and used the powder over the fdtn. and ewwww. Cakey, fake and oily all at the same time, YUCK! So this stuff had been sitting in the back of my makeup drawer for ages! I had recently been performing in musical theatre so I had been caking on the harsh stage makeup and sweating and I could see my skin stressing so the days I wasn't performing I boycotted my normal mu routine and just used my smashbox primer and the mineral powder overtop, WOW WOW WOW WOW. This provides full coverage and looks and feels like my real skin, I can literally look in the mirror up close and not be able to tell I am wearing fdtn. All I need is to put concealer on my heavy duty acne and it's perfect!!! I am so in love, there used to be days where I could not leave the house without a full face of labour intensive liquid fdtn. but with primer and this I look so polished and lovely!!! So a tip, DO NOT use over another fdtn, try by itself and It will be great!! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

looks okay maybe for pictures and from far away. BUT from up close you can see it and it made me feel really fake

I love this foundation. I initially lost faith in mineral makeup due to my not-so-great experience with Bare Escentuals (odd metallic-y finish, accentuated blemishes, skin was an oily mess within 3 hours). However, this changed everything!! It provides beautiful coverage, and is definetely buildable. It also doesn't have that annoying shine and glitter that most mineral makeup deliver. It doesn't have that heavy finish many liquid foundations are notorious for.The lasting power is way better than BE. Would definetely repurchase, possibly many times!