Ruby Kisses All Products

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse in a cheap store, so I didnt give much for it. But on the lips it is Heavy and sticky, and have an unpleasant taste/smell. Really not lightweight. The color and shine is very Nice though, if I could only bare to wear it...! I have the shade "Lush" that has ax transparent golden shimmer. Its Nice to mix With lipstick colors that I have, since it doesnt have any color when I apply it on my lips. Not sure though if I am gonna use it up or toss it, since I dont like it much.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in the shade Tropical Paradise and I really like it. The color is a goldish peach color with lots of shimmer. It's a bit sticky sometimes, but I love how shimmery this looks. I got it for $1.99 and I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Yes yes yes!

This review is for the Shine Seduction Crystal gloss (with shea butter! a tiny banner on the label cheerfully proclaims). I love this cheapy BSS gloss! I absolutely adore the shade 'Lush', which shows up clear on me, but with the most perfect unobtrusive shimmer that gives me that flawless, wet-lip look without going totally glass-like. It gives me smooth, perfect looking, almost luminous lips.

I also love the texture - none of that cheap, feels-like-I-just-swiped-on-olive-oil texture you often get with cheap glosses. This one has a 'set' to it without any stickiness, and the staying power is pretty darn good.

Also, it was like $2 at a local BSS. C'mon - what's not to love?

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Purchased several of these little palettes for my kit. Love the packaging and color in the pans. Go on nice too. But color fades shortly after apply. Too slippery. May work better in winter months. Only $4 each. Will give to my niece to play dress-up with.