Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Five Item Brow Kit

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Five Item Brow Kit

3.8

on 8/8/2014 6:44:00 AM

Where can I buy this? I love this kit, my mom have this and I LOVE IT!!

Love this product. Getting use to stencils at 1st was tricky but I've got it down after little practice and I don't go a day with out it.

I live in Australia, so to get this is great! Can you duplicate this product? YES - BUT only some of the items - illustrated below

These tweezers have been the longest lasting tweezers I have ever owned, so If you have one as good, you could sub that.
Brow gel - ANY good brow gel will do, (this one is really good) but if you have one that works well use it, or a clean mascara wand and hair spray.
Brow Powder duo - you can use long lasting matte eyeshadow the colour of your eyebrow, in a taupy colour, but this reallly lasts a long time, two colors - one i use to shade in sparse areas and the darker shade to shade in the WHOLE STENCIL so it is dark enough to ensure i pluck OUTSIDE the area...not risking over plucking
stencils - amazing. perfect. cannot say anythign else. you can dupe these
spooly - I have yet to find a brand that has such a soft but durable spooly, and the brush on the other end is really good..even a mascara wand cant brush through the powder and brows like that does.

All in all, you cant dupe the spooly I feel (not in Australia anyway) and for $90 AUD you are getting 5 products for less than $20 a pop, worth more....I have repurchased 3 times in the last 4 years.

If you look after it well, the only thing that runs out is
a) brow gel

everything else lasts 1.5-2 years.

on 12/3/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with Anastasia. I have thick, dark eyebrows and after waxing my eyebrows for about 7 years, I decided to take charge of my life. And save money. Instead of allowing untrained beauticians (no offense) to butcher my eyebrows into unnatural, mismatched shapes, I wanted a change. Will not repurchase simply because I won't need to. It is cheaper to get a kit the first time around. Such a bargain.

I love that this comes with all the stencils, because my sister uses one stencil. Portable case is very useful for traveling or taking to the gym.

on 11/18/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

In Australia this set was quite pricey, but if you don't own any good brow products it's well worth the initial spend. Comes in a great little pouch.

The tweezers are the best I've ever owned and the stencils are great for a novice like me - no more mismatched eyebrows!

I got the powder in 'Medium Ash' and the darker side is a great match for my brown hair. It's easy to apply and blend in with the angled brush/wand.

I've never used brow gel before but this one sets them quite well and finishes them nicely.

I've only said no to repurchase as I'd only ever need to rebuy the powder and gel, but I think it will last a lifetime. Well worth the money.

on 12/27/2012 9:08:00 PM

I don't have this exact kit but the kit I bought came with the stencils, the brow powder and gel, two eye shadows and an angled brush. I am IN LOVE with this product, I love the stencils, I don't follow them exactly but they help me give my brows a nice shape to follow. The brow powder is amazing and so natural looking, while the gel holds it in place all day long. I haven't tried the eye shadow yet but it look beautiful. I probably wouldn't repurchase the kit again, just the powder and the gel since I have the stencils already.

on 9/11/2009 11:27:00 PM

ughhhhhhhh horrrible!!!!!!!! where do I start with how bad this is. Firstly i the powder is way to dark in general. I understand there are people with very dark brows but when the lightest color made, the one labeled "blonde" is literally dark taupe, the color spectrum of hair has not been represented accuratley and properly. I have dirty blonde hair with highlights not light blonde or even medium blonde and this was way too dark for me. It also looks completley unatural and powdery despite the color , I used this on my sisters dark brows and it still looked she had stipled dirt on her brows. to add insult to injury this powder gel combo did not even last a half hour. Oh not to mention the tweezers are horible and dull within one use. I gave this one lippie only because the stencls are pretty ingenius I just use them now with my brow HG Laura Mercier brow powder. BOTTOM LINE: ana should stick to waxing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I virtually have no eyebrows and what I have is mostly peach fuzz. I have always stayed away from brow pencils because I didn't want a drawed on eyebrow. The stencil fits well and the powder (lightly applied) looks good. I like the highlighter as well. It is very natural looking. I don't really use the brow gel, because I don't feel I need it.

on 2/20/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is if you really don't want to go to the salon and get it done
the arches aren't that great
but the tools are
the tweezers are sharp to get even the tiniest hair plunked
the eyebrow filler i never got to use >.< i actually lost the whole kit
except for the brow gel which is good

i wouldn't buy the whole kit because it cost soo expensive
but i would buy the brow gel and tweezers
(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

You can put together your own from walmart for the same quality & half the price. Only difference would be Anastasia Brow Kit is a lot cuter packaged.

I'm not crazy about the brow powder, even though most people are. I got it in blonde. To me it was too dark & cakey. I much prefer Milani or Maybelline.

I put a yes for repurchasing...however I only would if I had the extra cash. It lasted me a YEAR.

Popular Brows Products