Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

on 5/24/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a wedding anniversary gift from my husband. I don't think he smelled it before buying it. But I'm so glad he bought it. I'm loving the musky sexy smell of this on me. The bottle is posh looking, the lasting power is absolutely great (2 days, sometimes more).

My husband can't stay away from me with this on, I suppose that's enough said...

on 3/29/2011 1:39:00 AM

I haven't had trouble with jasmine fragrances before, but I get a serious poopy note from this one, right off the bat. I can't really get past that!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A sultry, close-to-the-skin scent that envelops you in its warm embrace and doesn't let go until the final curtain has fallen. Jasmin Noir gaily sings her opening notes of gardenia petals, subtly refreshed with green sap; before launching into the full-scale chorus of jasmine sambac harmonized with the velvety accords of satin almond. Here is where the gourmand spirit of the perfume is released, tentatively, on a leash. Licorice, precious woods and tonka bean then usher in the final chapter before the bouquet gracefully, lingeringly bows out. That said, the heart of the scent truly belongs to the night-blooming jasmine sambac. Heavier on indoles than the jasmine grandiflorum (enabling night insects to detect and pollinate the flowers), hence its darker, more sensual and animalistic trait; none of the fruitier consonants prevalent in the jasmine grandiflorum. Opulent without being shrill. I see this as a comfort fragrance as opposed to a night-out-in-towner. I digress, but Jasmin Noir is too far classy to have the likes of skanky Kate Moss fronting its ad campaign. Particularly when its positioning is supposed to be 'prestigious'. Cate Blanchett would have been the beau ideal.

Popular Fragrances