Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

4.4

on 8/4/2014 4:25:00 PM

I Adore this perfume, it is a very Sensual, Beautiful, Dramitic Statment Making Fragrance, When I put this on, The feeling of being wraped in a long Black Velvet Evening Gown with flawless Diamonds flowing all around, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

on 12/11/2013 9:25:00 PM

Wearing this perfume is like having been handed a one way ticket to Fiji in the dead of a long and lonely winter. The jasmine notes are light but more than recognizable although it does remind me of a fragrance that would have really suited Alexis Carrington. In one word....RICH.

on 1/14/2013 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In love ! Everything about this fragance is beautiful, the packaging, the smell. It makes you have a different attitude, i.e. i feel prettier when i wear it. I would recommand it but not for everyday use, otherwise the magic will not be the same.

on 12/6/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Seductive, sexy and exotic. This perfume has an expensive smell to it. Every time I have it on, I get a lot of compliments from both men and women. I am in love with jasmin noir.

on 8/25/2012 11:05:00 PM

This is my signature scent. It is PERFECT. I've been through countless perfumes trying to find THE one. I wanted something that was different, pretty, classy, and that people recognized as "me" when they smelled it. I knew this would be my signature scent after seeing how many compliments I received on it. I get at LEAST one a day, sometimes more. Strangers always ask me what I'm wearing because I smell fantastic. It also draws attention without being intrusive to others. I only get compliments from people after they have come within about a foot's distance from me. This is the first perfume that I have ever purchased more than once. I'm getting ready to buy my third bottle. I can't really describe the scent... it's sort of "darker", yet still kind of light at the same time. To me it smells like jasmine, almond, powder, and a LITTLE licorice to give it an edge. The lasting power is also pretty good. People compliment me even after 4 or 5 hours after I applied it. You can also wear it year round. Can't say enough good things about this perfume! You do have to have a certain "class" about you to pull it off though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very provocative and beautiful, much more full-bodied than the typical Bvlgari. The wood notes and licorice are more prominent than the jasmine, so if you're expecting a "fresh" jasmine, this is not it. It's quite intimate, like the smell of your lover on the sheets the next day. Will probably be most appreciated by the 30+ crowd. I have the EDP, and the lasting power is very good. Stunning bottle. What's not to love?

on 4/15/2011 9:31:00 PM

I just bought this - I prefer citrus or light woodsy like Jo Malone grapefruit or Annick Goutal - I hate heavy perfumes but sometimes I like something that has musky undertones. I used the Hermes Les Merveilles all winter. This Jasmin is a throwback to Opium( YSL) - the woman standing next to me trying it on in in Sephora said it and I agree.All these reviews rattling on about all these perfumes but to me it is Opium.I havent liked Bulgari before I had the green tea and another scent and I never wore them but I like this one as a change from my citrus scents.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another hit for Bulgari. This is what I would refer to as the quintessentially MODERN floriental. The title is a bit of false advertising, as I would hardly call this a jasmine scent, especially for someone like me who adores true indolic jasmines like "A la Nuit" SL. But for the juice int the bottle: simply GORGEOUS. It is dark without smokiness, sensual in an non-gourmand sort of way or perhaps its gourmandise is an abstraction. When I wear this, I feel very sultry and mysterious.

I get a lot of compliments wearing this.
Every time I wear this, I feel sexy, it lifted up my mood, I feel gorgeous and strangely it boosts my confidence.
I love bergamots, tonka and licorice.
Smells heavenly, I am an angel wrapped in a comforting cocoon!!
Lasts for hours (sprayed at 8pm, lasted until lunch the next day on my skin) and more on clothes, maybe 2days, even when you have washed your clothes.
Excellent sillage.
I found it even sexier if I just spritz and walk through the mist of it right after shower. My boyfriend couldn't keep his nose away from my neck and shoulder.
This gem causes great intimacy!
Control your passion when wearing this, though.. lol!
I extremely recommend this to any woman who wants to fel intimate. Happy spritzing, ladies :)

the only downside is the price, pretty expensive. but I would work my *** off to repurchase this treasure, I know I will.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I'm quite surprised by some of the negative reviews for this perfume - I have the edp and find it a very easy to wear, luxurious oriental. On me, Jasmin Noir is a beautiful blend of jasmine and almond in equal parts, with just a tiny, barely discernible, amount of licorice, and then with some vanilla in the dry down It's a soft scent, staying close to the skin with only moderate sillage, although it lasts well. Gorgeous for evening wear, and a beautiful cold weather scent. It comes in a chic, sleek, contemporary black bottle with a gold cap. I love it!

Popular Fragrances