Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume--the jasmine is 'sheer' in the drydown, you smell a creamy vanilla and almond more, and it can have a smoke element sometimes. It is well-blended and the end result is heavenly. However it has zero lasting power even if you were not seeking sillage. I bought the EDP. I remember trying this years ago and it was far more potent. I am positive it has been reformulated and watered down considerably. The dry down of this is a lot like YSL Cinema, on me, but creamier/softer.

Adore this. You only need one spray, will last forever (and the scent stays on your clothes). Creamy, warm and sensuous. Feminine. Definitely a winter perfume. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Without being insulting I did NOT like this. I actually thought I would as I recently purchased a bottle of Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise and loved it. I just don't understand how these two scents can smell so far removed from each other.

This has a sort of dark, mysteriousness to it and has an aura of maturity , however, it's just a little too mature for me. It doesn't make me feel youthful or happy. Rather it makes me feel as though I have to "act like an adult". It does have an air of seductiveness ... but there's no fun, light element to it, which isn't the way I would want to project myself.

This would smell lovely on a glamorous, sexy mature lady ... but that's definitely not me!

I was drawn attention to the Bulgari fragrances with Mon Jasmin Noir l'eau exquise. I liked that one, but found it more of a summer scent. I was looking for something I could wear all year round. In my favourite Parfumerie (I live in Europe :) ) I asked about the Jasmin Noir line. They put the original Jasmin Noir on my wrist and I was instantely smitten by this beautiful, mature scent. It smelled to me more feminine and more "mature" than the L'eau Exquise. It also reminded me of a better version of Coco Mademoiselle. I bought a bottle of the Eau de Toilette and the body lotion. This is unusual to me, as most of the time I use a sample for a while and see how it pleases/displeases my over a few days use. Now I bought it in a second!
What the scent says to me: I smell sweet soft almond, a bit of musk and amber and off course the heart: Jasmin. Due to the other ingredients the Jasmin smells a bit "darker" than the original. This is what I like, Jasmin but with a twist. It makes me feel like a woman, not a girl... As I was looking for a more mature feminine scent. Afterall, I'm 27, married, a mom with a carriere, so it was time to leave the girly things behind and show the world the woman that I am. Jasmin Noir embodies that feeling perfectly!
As for staying power: too bad I didn't buy the EDP, as this one doesn't stay all day long, even in combination with the body lotion. Next time I will buy the EDP.

on 8/25/2012 11:05:00 PM

This is my signature scent. It is PERFECT. I've been through countless perfumes trying to find THE one. I wanted something that was different, pretty, classy, and that people recognized as "me" when they smelled it. I knew this would be my signature scent after seeing how many compliments I received on it. I get at LEAST one a day, sometimes more. Strangers always ask me what I'm wearing because I smell fantastic. It also draws attention without being intrusive to others. I only get compliments from people after they have come within about a foot's distance from me. This is the first perfume that I have ever purchased more than once. I'm getting ready to buy my third bottle. I can't really describe the scent... it's sort of "darker", yet still kind of light at the same time. To me it smells like jasmine, almond, powder, and a LITTLE licorice to give it an edge. The lasting power is also pretty good. People compliment me even after 4 or 5 hours after I applied it. You can also wear it year round. Can't say enough good things about this perfume! You do have to have a certain "class" about you to pull it off though.

Got free samples of this when I was in Italy. Ok I wasn't really in Italy I was in Epcot but I digress...

Two letters: P and U.

on 9/28/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, warm and sexy fragrance, potent and "expensive" smelling. My only issue is that is lacks originality, as it reminds me of something else that I can't quite put my finger on; it's not as memorable as I'd want it to be. However if you are looking for a sexy fragrance for nighttime and special occasions, this is totally worth a try.

on 2/11/2011 5:46:00 AM

this is my signature parfume...also my boyfriend loves this..it feels you clean and warm and charming.I've been using this about 20 months and I've been getting all good compliments...it is fresh but silky..feels pure linen..love it

on 11/25/2010 9:37:00 AM

To me, there is only one way to buy a perfume: you fall in love with it.
I had many crushes over the years...But with Jasmin Noir, it was love at first sight.
I tried it in a store, and I was hooked.
It is very powerful and rich, yet feminine and subtle. I LOVE how it ages throughout the day and on fabrics.
I think our love story is going to last a while. Though I only bought a 50ml bottle because I am such a serial perfume consumer I don't want to waste!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently purchased this fragrance after smelling it on a friend! It will be my new seasonal scent! I bought the small travel spray from Sephora because I tend to get bored with some fragrances and then I'm stuck with a huge bottle. This perfume is just downright sexy. I love how I smell when I'm wearing it and it lasts quite a while on my skin. I agree this is more appropriate for fall/winter since it's quite musky and heady, but I did wear it out last weekend because I just couldn't help myself. I do get a large whiff of jasmine right at first, but then it quickly drys down to a beautiful woody musk. Love!! I've already told my husband that I want a large bottle for Christmas. I think I may stick with this one for a while.

EDIT: The anise accord in this scent began to give me a headache when wearing it. I gave it to my friend to wear and I love to smell it on her, but could no longer wear it on myself. So sad..

Popular Fragrances