Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

Bulgari Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

4.4

on 4/20/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is is the best fragrance for winter or autumn. It smells characteristic, luxurious and classy. I love it so much.

on 1/14/2013 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In love ! Everything about this fragance is beautiful, the packaging, the smell. It makes you have a different attitude, i.e. i feel prettier when i wear it. I would recommand it but not for everyday use, otherwise the magic will not be the same.

on 12/6/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Seductive, sexy and exotic. This perfume has an expensive smell to it. Every time I have it on, I get a lot of compliments from both men and women. I am in love with jasmin noir.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through a handful of samples and decants trying to find the perfect starter perfume and have let (coerced) my uncooperative husband to smell my wrist too many times All I get is, "No," "Not that," or worse, "It's just vanilla." I was heartbroken with that last comment -- I was wearing Guerlain's Shalimar Initial. I spritzed on a bit of Jasmin Noir. It smelled green and crisp at first then gradually becomes creamy, milky, and decadent but not overpowering. Almost comforting and cuddly. He grudgingly took a sniff and said, "It smells like sex." Needless to say, I have found the one.

***Note: I concur with the others though, this has almost no sillage (hence -1 lippy) but lasting power is good. I can still smell traces of it when showering the next day. If you want to be noticed by passers-by, this is not for you but if you want a come-hither scent to be enjoyed by you and your partner, then you may want to put this on your list.

on 5/24/2012 10:40:00 PM

I love this, but I love the new version better. This is a little heavy for me, however it really is classy but then again I am a hardcore BLV lover.

on 5/24/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a wedding anniversary gift from my husband. I don't think he smelled it before buying it. But I'm so glad he bought it. I'm loving the musky sexy smell of this on me. The bottle is posh looking, the lasting power is absolutely great (2 days, sometimes more).

My husband can't stay away from me with this on, I suppose that's enough said...

on 2/10/2011 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been looking at this scent on and off for 3 years ...and I make up my mind about it and then flop! If I smell it from the bottle or spray it on a tester strip, I wonder what on earth I've been thinking - it's nice but has a spicy, older-generation [political correctness is not my strong suit] smell to it that seems WAY too old for me. Not just 'sophisticated' - out of the appropriate age range. But every time I spray it on my wrist, that note virtually disappears and turns into something warm, smoky, sensual, and lovely ... not to mention elegant to the nth degree. Definitely a buy.

EDIT Sep. 2011 - I sprayed again and was delightfully surprised to find that my skin seems to emphasize the jasmine notes in this. I love the smell of natural jasmine growing outside and wafting on the wind, and this is a slightly heavier, headier version of it [without being so much so as to turn me off]; but after the many reviews I read where many couldn't find the jasmine at all, I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones :) It's lovely.

I'd like to try that Middle Eastern old ladies perfumes to compare. Its one of the best perfumes that's ever produced. It's long lasting, goes amazing on the pale skin (because skin tones change the smell of the perfume) it's so sexy and it's for the nights you wanna smell special. It's not an everyday perfume, but it's a very awesome "night" one.

on 12/14/2010 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really great perfume! I bought the purse spray size un-smelled from Sephora because I needed something else to get free shipping and it looked like something I would like. I was not disappointed! This is very sexy and sophisticated. It is not girlie and flowery. This is a woman's fragrance. A lot of perfumes anymore remind me very much of something I would have worn in Jr. High. This one is not it. I only give this 4 lippies because it reminds me slightly of a more mature version of DKNY Delicious Night, which I already have. I actually had to do a smell comparison of the two because I thought I bought a dupe! Jasmin Noir is NOT a dupe of DKNY Night, but they are similar enough to be annoying to me.
Overall, very nice fragrance. Very chic and determined. Get this is you want a serious perfume.

on 10/16/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I fell in love with this perfume after receiving it as an extra from a sweet swapper. It is similar to Dior Addict and Tom Ford Black Orchid. I don't get particular notes from this, but I do think it goes in the Oriental genre of perfumes. I really like wearing it when the weather starts getting cooler. Staying power is great as well. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.

Popular Fragrances