Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Please note that anything over 1.0 or 1.5 should only be used by a professional as it can cause even more damage to the skin.
1.0 should be used for deeper scars and is recommended only once a month to allow your skin to repair properly and go through its cycle of rejuvenation.
You can use it as a more aggressive once monthly treatment then at 2weeks a very light rolling on problem areas only. Repeat this treatment plan for at least 6months for best results. Use only 2x monthly once your skin has become acclimated to it and if your skin can handle it.
You should NEVER use anything above .75 more than once a week!
.25 can be used every two days and is not for scars or wrinkles but to help get the most out of your skincare products. You can start to use once a day if your skin can tolerate it.
.50 Once weekly -scars, slight wrinkles, sun damage.
.75 once a month or every two weeks if your skin can tolerate. -hyperpigmentation, fine lines, scars
1.0 Once monthly - For Deep wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, ice pick scars etc.

Here is a great site with a video that demonstrates how to properly use your derma roller.

Did another treatment 4/13/16.
This one was much more intense and left my skin red.
Last time I do not feel I applied enough pressure so this time I used more pressure and went over each area more than before. I also went over my neck 5x each area. I should have done more but I had enough torture for one night lol.
UPDATE 5/11/16
My skin is looking much more even toned and my scars are not as deep. They are still there but they are slowly looking better. I feel like my complexion overall is better and my skin looks a bit more plump. I do think it may work better if I purchased one of those stamping
?wands/roller? since it will be easier to concentrate it on a specified area.
Overall I am pretty happy. Wish it worked faster but I guess the results are coming in much faster and are actually noticeable compared to using just skincare products and hoping for the best.
I do apply a vitamin c serum after and I also apply my MSM cream to my main problematic areas.
----I also wanted to quickly note that the days following my second and third treatments my skin is slightly red, and looks worse then before I started.
Then as the skin repairs itself within a few days or at least within a week that is when it goes back to normal. By 30days my skin looks much better and that is when I can notice a difference in my skin and how much better it is looking.
It really is starting to help the deep scars and discoloration, you just need to give it some time.

on 8/12/2013 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

IMPORTANT!!!!!! Hello so i decided to do a review on this because i feel the need to tell people this,DO NOT DERMAROLL MORE THEN 2 TIMES A WEEK,if you do this is what will happend:skin wont improve,wont make it go away faster,will create EVEN MORE ACNE RED DOTS,it will make your skin flaky and dry,it just wont help AT ALL it will worsen everything to the point where you think it dosent work,so please please do not repeat this more then 2 times a week,overall this product is AMAZYING beat thing ever to take away acne scars,and doswnt break me out like any nasty creams :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools