Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask
Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

3.9

Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, zea mays starch/corn starch, titanium dioxide, decyl glucoside, polythlene, sodium laureth sulfate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), PEG-7, glyceryl cocoate. benzyl salicylate, Blue 1 lake, Eucalyptus leaf extract, limonene, linalool, menthol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, pumice, salicylic acid, smithsnite, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium edta, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate, fragrance

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is fab and reduces any redness I have. I only use it as a mask and it is very difficult to remove, however it is worth it for the benefits. It makes my skin soft and smooth and reduces redness, also it doesn't break my eczema out like a lot of products

on 9/24/2016 10:01:00 AM

I was exited to use it but as soon as I used this product I noticed it had a strong chemical like smell kinda like wall paint. Also the product made my face sting. I don't usually ever have reactions to skin care products as my skin is quite tough.When I washed it off did my skin was much more awake/soft but as the product smelt chemical like and stung I would not recommend using it.

To Read all 168 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/16/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This got such great reviews and I wanted so badly to love it, but I don't. The past year I've noticed that sulfate cleansers are really bad for my skin. This cleans really well and and seems to be amazing until an hour later my skin is an oil slick and feels sticky. I tried this one anyway because in other cleansers that have sulfates they tend to be the 2nd ingredient and on this one the sodium laureth sulfate is much further down the list. If some of your other favorite cleansers have sodium laureth sulfate then this one will probably work just fine for you.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this,my new HG face wash.It clears the skin,pores look smaller and I do not break out as I used to.Sometimes it dryes out my skin (which it's suppose to do in order to remove excess oil and clear pores),so I use it before going to sleep and following with nice face serum or face oil.I love the fact that it can be used as face mask,I'm not quite sure if it's any better than just washing face with it.But it's a relaxing for me to put on a mask.I would recommend this,because it does the job,and the price is amazing for what you get from it.Yes there are only a few better face washes on the market but I'm not willing to spend half of my paycheck to buy them.

I bought this about a week ago, as my skin was in need of an intense cleanse, and this product did that. I have quite a few problems with my skin and I have found that this has brought my acne down to the least it's been for at least a year.
I use this once a day, in the evening and in the mornings I use a different cleanser, since I think using it twice a day may be a bit harsh on the skin. So far I've used the mask twice, and I do see the difference it makes, but on a daily basis I just scrub it on my skin and then wash it of.
So I'm really happy with this - my only minus is the smell. It's very fresh (sort of reminds me of cucumbers) and for some people that might be a good thing, but personally I don't particularly like it much. Non the less I give it five stars, since it's been my big rescue.
Also I have guide sensitive skin, and my skin has 100% accepted this product. I do tend to find it a bit hard to find products that don't leave me looking like a tomato. In the past I've used Clinique 3 step, which is the only product that I've had the same experience with as this one.

Really really great product for me ! I think that it really helps to calm down my blemishes ! Lovely lovely product for me !

on 1/6/2016 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time FAVORITE HG cleanser!!

I use this as a scrub EVERY DAY. I fill my sink half full with super warm, almost hot, water & after I scrub my face, I splash my face 20 times with the hot water mixed with this cleanser. I then splash it 10 times with clean running water (like the Erno Laszlo routine). Works like a DREAM!! My skin has never looked better! My large pores are now tiny, and I almost never break out. I think it's the pore cleansing kaolin clay in this that makes the difference. I will buy this as long as Garnier continues to make it :)

on 1/4/2016 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I have a combination skin and this is one of my favorite products for my face care . Everytime i use it i feel very fresh. i love especially it's scrub and musk function. It doesn't couse any irritating reactions.

I've been using this for about 3 years and finally made a switch. I purchased this when it first came out, back when I was 15. I used this as a mask thrice a week. I couldn't really tell the difference between using this as a cleanser and a scrub - the beads don't dissolve as touted when I add water to the paste. Texture is pretty fine and grainy. I love the smell! Sadly, I never experienced any of the acclaimed results.

This product will harden when you leave it on as a mask. Fair enough. This does not bother me in the very least. However, I felt like I was only going through the motions. Apart from a slightly tight feeling, my skin felt the same. My complexion remained the same throughout the three years of usage. It did not reduce acne or sebum on my skin. Even after using this to exfoliate, I could still see flakes of dry skin hanging limply, as though the scrub did a half-assed job. I was really disappointed, but I just kept repurchasing it, since it was the most familiar option.

I learned that I shouldn't expect much from cleansers after this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not fascinated. I had't noticed that it did anything to me ever. Oh, unless the break-outs. According to the reviews it seems like it doesn't help the acne prones. Although it's tolerable as a mask. Also the smell of (seems like) grated potatoes is terrible and it dries my skin out instantly.