Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask
Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

3.9

Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, zea mays starch/corn starch, titanium dioxide, decyl glucoside, polythlene, sodium laureth sulfate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), PEG-7, glyceryl cocoate. benzyl salicylate, Blue 1 lake, Eucalyptus leaf extract, limonene, linalool, menthol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, pumice, salicylic acid, smithsnite, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium edta, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate, fragrance

i traid this for 5 months , it's Good but not Very good!! i loved the grains scrub ✔ Feeling refreshing it's the best thing in this prodect

on 2/19/2017 4:53:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this after trying the Pure gel cleanser a few years back and it was really drying and irritating (and I don't have sensitive skin) but I needed acne cleanser and it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice tingle but not too much and made my skin feel so clean without irritation and drying. It is a thick cream cleanser, so you may end up using more than usual to distribute all over your face. It is also difficult to remove so its best to use with a konjac sponge or cleansing brush (clairosonic does a great job). I also don't think it's the best 'scrub'. There are few beads, so it is more like a daily exfoliating cleanser, however I much prefer scrubs as grainy as possible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I REALLY wanted to love this since all other Garnier products agree with my skin but I REALLY didn't! My skin didn't agree with this and it broke me out so bad, after months of trying to get my skin in order!!! As soon as I started using this, my acne flared, I was itchy and my skin was generally a lot more dry than it usually is. Packaging is great but price not so much if buying at full price. I wouldn't repurchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is fab and reduces any redness I have. I only use it as a mask and it is very difficult to remove, however it is worth it for the benefits. It makes my skin soft and smooth and reduces redness, also it doesn't break my eczema out like a lot of products

on 9/24/2016 10:01:00 AM

I was exited to use it but as soon as I used this product I noticed it had a strong chemical like smell kinda like wall paint. Also the product made my face sting. I don't usually ever have reactions to skin care products as my skin is quite tough.When I washed it off did my skin was much more awake/soft but as the product smelt chemical like and stung I would not recommend using it.

on 8/16/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This got such great reviews and I wanted so badly to love it, but I don't. The past year I've noticed that sulfate cleansers are really bad for my skin. This cleans really well and and seems to be amazing until an hour later my skin is an oil slick and feels sticky. I tried this one anyway because in other cleansers that have sulfates they tend to be the 2nd ingredient and on this one the sodium laureth sulfate is much further down the list. If some of your other favorite cleansers have sodium laureth sulfate then this one will probably work just fine for you.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this,my new HG face wash.It clears the skin,pores look smaller and I do not break out as I used to.Sometimes it dryes out my skin (which it's suppose to do in order to remove excess oil and clear pores),so I use it before going to sleep and following with nice face serum or face oil.I love the fact that it can be used as face mask,I'm not quite sure if it's any better than just washing face with it.But it's a relaxing for me to put on a mask.I would recommend this,because it does the job,and the price is amazing for what you get from it.Yes there are only a few better face washes on the market but I'm not willing to spend half of my paycheck to buy them.

I bought this about a week ago, as my skin was in need of an intense cleanse, and this product did that. I have quite a few problems with my skin and I have found that this has brought my acne down to the least it's been for at least a year.
I use this once a day, in the evening and in the mornings I use a different cleanser, since I think using it twice a day may be a bit harsh on the skin. So far I've used the mask twice, and I do see the difference it makes, but on a daily basis I just scrub it on my skin and then wash it of.
So I'm really happy with this - my only minus is the smell. It's very fresh (sort of reminds me of cucumbers) and for some people that might be a good thing, but personally I don't particularly like it much. Non the less I give it five stars, since it's been my big rescue.
Also I have guide sensitive skin, and my skin has 100% accepted this product. I do tend to find it a bit hard to find products that don't leave me looking like a tomato. In the past I've used Clinique 3 step, which is the only product that I've had the same experience with as this one.

Really really great product for me ! I think that it really helps to calm down my blemishes ! Lovely lovely product for me !

on 1/6/2016 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time FAVORITE HG cleanser!!

I use this as a scrub EVERY DAY. I fill my sink half full with super warm, almost hot, water & after I scrub my face, I splash my face 20 times with the hot water mixed with this cleanser. I then splash it 10 times with clean running water (like the Erno Laszlo routine). Works like a DREAM!! My skin has never looked better! My large pores are now tiny, and I almost never break out. I think it's the pore cleansing kaolin clay in this that makes the difference. I will buy this as long as Garnier continues to make it :)