Schwarzkopf Bonacure Colored Ends

No Image

on 6/18/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a pretty great product. Not sure how to compare it to its sister product "Sealed Ends" because I've only used this one. It smells pretty fresh and fades away pretty quickly after using it. Using just a small amount, I rub it between my fingers and kind of "clap" my hands together with my hair in between and voila! Very smooth looking ends. :) I use a serum sometimes, but this does the trick quick and adds some moisturizing properties (I use B&B de-frizz which is awesome but doesn't have conditioning properties like this has). Since I flat iron, this is a really wonderful way to keep my hair looking healthy and replenished. I flat iron maybe 4 times a week or so; hair care is vital. Looking at my healthy, smooth, soft hair, one wouldn't believe that I heat style so often (I also blow dry every day). Being meticulous about hair care is vital with heat styling and this is a good addition to my hair care routine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product after my hair stylist recommended it to me, so far I like it..it smells good and you just need a small amount. I think it's better than adding hair serum to the hair which i was previously doing. been using for about 3 weeks and so far it's good.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This treatment claims to prevent split ends, which I'm not sure is possible. I've just recently started using this treatment for that reason (I have some split ends so it may be too late). The scent is reminiscent of baby powder but it fades away after a little while. It's a bit greasy so use "sparingly on the ends" as the directions state. It does get absorbed by the ends. However, do not add to the roots because it will leave it too oily. The Schwartzkopf website indicates that this can also be used ("in small quantity") prior to blow drying and afterwards"for a silky finish." I've not used it for that yet. I will try it out again after I get my hair trimmed and will update this review.