NYX Trio TS41 - Anti Diva

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I could write all day about how wonderful this eyeshadow is but to save the time, just go below to vintagezombie's picture - it says it all. This is just beautiful. This trio is an interesting color combo - it is a bronzey, nutmeg-ish color with a beautiful turquoise and a very nice vanilla highlighter color... probably not for the faint of heart but if you are adventurous you must try this. Blends like buttah and last, too. What can I say? I love NYX. And the best part - cheap. But you'd never know it by the quality. Every bit as good as MAC and maybe better.

Anti Diva has a white/cream color, a blue with a touch of teal, and a tanned sandy color. I LOVE the cream as a brow bone highlighter, I've used this every day since I bought it. The blue is very well pigmented and looks very pretty. The tan is also really pretty. These have good lasting power. All of them have slight shimmer, but the blue has the least. These work great over UDPP, and I really love this trio.

Here is a product photo and swatches done over NYX Yogurt jumbo e/s pencil. The blue is *slightly* greener in person. Also a photo of me wearing these colors together over just UDPP, they look really good.

continued >>