NYX Trio TS41 - Anti Diva

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

I LOVE this trio of colours. I don't use it every day but when I want a pop of colour I turn to this. I bought it initially because teal is my favourite colour. The sand biege and creamy/white colour that accompany the teallblue are lovely . Overall a great combination. The pigmentation is good, I find with a base (I use Benefit's Stay Don't Stray) that the colour lasts all day.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I could write all day about how wonderful this eyeshadow is but to save the time, just go below to vintagezombie's picture - it says it all. This is just beautiful. This trio is an interesting color combo - it is a bronzey, nutmeg-ish color with a beautiful turquoise and a very nice vanilla highlighter color... probably not for the faint of heart but if you are adventurous you must try this. Blends like buttah and last, too. What can I say? I love NYX. And the best part - cheap. But you'd never know it by the quality. Every bit as good as MAC and maybe better.

I would have to agree with vintagezombie's review below...this is a great trio. The golden tan, in particular, is the nicest medium bronzy gold e/s I own, and I do own lots of them. The vanilla shimmer is, again, the perfect highlight, and the turquoise is lovely. Highly recommended.