L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

i just purchased this at Ulta this weekend in Plush and i love it! Its such a pretty pink color.I would recommend this if you want a light shimmery pink color gloss.One thing I don't like about it is that you can't see the color to much on your lips:(
Overall great product.I will be purchasing this again!!!(:

Ever since I laid my eyes upon L'oreal jelly balms I knew I'd be smitten forever. I looked for them high and low, but I could literally never find them. So one day out of the blue, I just found them. Oh my god. First off, these jelly balms smell of yummy caramel sweetness. Then the packaging resembles the MAC paint pots with glass bottoms and a black top. It looks very luxe and expensive. Pigmentation of these are lacking, but honestly thats not what I was looking for in these balms. I have Plush and Ripe. Plush is a beautiful, glossy everyday pink that goes with pretty much every look. Ripe is a lush looking coral-red color. The consistency of these glosses are thick and not sticky, they apply to the lips like a dream(with a lip brush, please don't be nasty by using your finger :x). It really is the same quality of a product you'd get at Sephora or MAC. Your lips feel nice and soft after these wear off which usually takes 3-4 hours on me. I love these balms. The only cons are availability and having to use a lip brush. If you come across these pick one up cause they might be discontinued. I hope not though because I've fallen head over heels for L'oreal jelly balms :) <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have this in succulent (red). First off, the balm is not too shabby for a DS item. BUT it lost 2 lippies for staying powder and having to put your finger or a brush in the pot to get it. (Ew!)

This is a really fun product!! I love how its in a cute pot! I got the color ripe, which I really love. The balm is very glossy and adds a sheer tint to your lips which I really like to wear if Im wearing a more dramatic eye. Its super smooth,super moisturizing and not sticky, though it has a thicker consistency. OMG OMG I cannot resist the caramelly smeel-So scrumptious!!! The only reason I took away a lippie is because the shine lasts super short like 10 minutes, but the color stays. Also at the regular price of $8 its fairly expensive, but I got this for less than $3 from a sale at my local Walgreens!! Overall though it rocks!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got this in "Ripe" for 1.30 at Walgreen's which was a major deal. I probably wouldn't have payed full price when I could get the Korres lip butters at the same price. Paying 1.30, I feel like I didn't get what I payed for in terms of value. Its a VERY moisturizing lip balm. My lips are pretty pigmented so the color didn't show up that much but it showed up enough to where my lips looked healthier and juicier. I'll probably go back and get the bright red shade considering how cheap these are now :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Delectable because it was the only one left..it was marked down for $2.50 at WalGreens on clearance and I figured, I'd try it (I refused to buy it for full price which was a ridiculous $10!). Wow..I wish I hadn't waited so long! It smells like cotton candy and the color is deep pink/red but on my lips it is a lovely deep pink that makes my lips look (as other reviewers have said)--JUICY! This has no shimmer at all and it feels nice and slick on my lips not sticky at all, which is a good thing for me, because I hate sticky glosses. The only downside is the pot, you have to stick your finger in it. When you're out and there isn't a napkin around, then you have to figure out where you can wipe the extra gloss off your finger! lol Other than that, I wish I could find some other colors..I would stock up, since this is obviously discontinued.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very shiny, which was surprising! love it! would def would again! pricy, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would have to say, these are pretty much a HG product. I bought two of these when they first came out, not even sure how long ago (2 years?). I bought Plush (a medium neutral pink) and Savory (a peachy orange).
First of all, the packaging. The packaging is okay, similar to MAC's Tendertones with the clear glass jar and black lid. A lot of balms do come in pots/jars, which I don't always mind, but sometimes I just don't want to put my finger in it. Also, I don't always have a lip brush handy. Nonetheless, I like the sturdiness of it.
Secondly, the texture and feel. Being a balm, it has a pretty thick consistency. It's very smooth to the touch. It kind of melts with your fingertips and makes it easier to apply. It's pretty creamy as well. On the lips it feels slightly thick but by no means sticky! This is not sticky at all on me which is very important when I look for a lip product. The feeling of this balm on the lips is incredible. It makes my lips feel like two plush pillows lol.
Thirdly, the look of the product. This is marketed as a balm but it looks more like a gloss on the lips. It feels more balmy though. It has shine but not too much. I actually wish it was less glossy looking. The color is just very faint. You still have that hint of pink, or whatever color, but it's pretty sheer.
This is an awesome product definitely worth checking out. I finished the above two a long time ago and am almost done with my second Plush. Plan on picking up more soon. Have and will repuchase!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Plush was an impulse buy on ACW. I was getting a hot pink blush and I loved the warm, jelly pink of Plush. The color is pretty transparent and looks pretty by itself or layered. I usually pair it with Rimmel's Eastend Snob for a move obvious pink. I usually don't love pot glosses for hygiene issues and this one is not different. Its in a heavier glass jar which looks very nice but I keep it mostly at home since it weighs my purse down. I love the sweet, vanilla scent and think this jar will last probably until forever. Overall, no regrets about picking this up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I guess I'm just not a lip balm type of girl. The tub packaging drove me up the wall in disgust due to 1.) its unhygienic & 2.) its gross to have to apply with my fingers. On the other hand, I was please to find it was a glass jar and not some flimsy plastic container. The balm its self isn't very moisturizing, & the color isn't opaque. But it does give your lips shine, + lasting power. Last but not least - it smells absolutely delicious, slightly reminds me of vanilla. I would not repurchase. I'll stick to chapstick & Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss.