L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Discontinued....ah I love when they discontinue perfectly good products. Because then I can buy them on sale at Ocean State Job Lot for only 1.50 a pot! I picked up 2 to try them out (Delectable & Luscious) and they are great! Kissable too might I add ;) Totally going to have to snag a few more since they are dirt cheap right now!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a GREAT porduct. They just started selling this product in Canada. But apprently is is actually discontinued in the States. Thats to bad. But this has a great light sweet, vanilla scent, and gives a nice sheer wash of colour, and is super moisturizing. I have in the colour Ripe, which gives you a very, very sheer redish pink tint. Love it. I am just not a fan of the price. 12.50 here, I did get my on sale for 6.25. But overall a great product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pro: Good lasting power, I can feel it on my lips the morning after (that's my long lasting test)
Yummy scent. Cotton candy.
Pretty color (I got succulent. I'm Asian, a little darker than Dream Matte Powder's Medium Beige 2.5. I wanted Luscious but I went to two stores and they didn't have it so I got the next darkest color.)
Sturdy packaging that lets you see the product's pigment.
Cons: Very little product for the price (0.159 Oz / 4.5 grams)
The Price, $9! I got it with a coupon and the store was having a discount so I got it for $4.50 and I still wouldn't get it at that discounted price again. I am so jealous of the girls who got it in clearance bins!

on 12/16/2009 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I picked up one on clearance at Rite Aid for $2 and honestly would not pay any more than that for these. I got the color 'Savory' which I have to say I really loved for my lips, I felt like it was a really flattering coral.
I find the texture really nice but you have to put too much on to get enough color and then it doesn't feel too great, feels too thick and sticky.
But, it is pretty long lasting and the color (not the shine) is kiss-proof, which is GREAT because I'm always looking for that lip product that offers just that hint of color that won't make my BF a glam girl.

They're good but not great and not worth their full price but I'm satisfied with the one I got. If I ran out I might buy again but I wouldn't try any other colors, and I would only get it if it was reeeally marked down. (not even BOGO)

on 6/29/2009 11:42:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss. so smooth, so moisturizing and so pretty! i got this in plush and its a really bright pink, but like all of the other jelly balms, they kinda come out sheer but add a hint of colour to the lips. it smells so good, like caramel and has a bit of a taste as well but its not really that noticable. it's also extremely shiny and lasts a reasonably long time. my only complaint is that i have to dip my finger in this to put it on which can be a bit of a hassle sometimes. but still i love this product!

on 6/3/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Really it's just the pretty packaging that everyone is buying this... Including me, lol. Really it's nothing spacial. The color is super sheer. For some reason i''v found some pictures of these on the internet (I was the one that uploaded them on here) that makes it look like they show up on the lips but they really don't. They do make your lips look very shinny, but so do much cheaper stuff, and it does make them stay shinny a little longer, but again I've found some Sally Hansen things that does that too... but for $1. And they give you so little product just the bit that the cap covers when you put it back on the jar. The base of the jar is completely productless. Hold it side ways and you can look straight through the base. Yeah it has an Awesomely cute packaging but it's nothing spacial.

I bought this after hearing that they're similar to the Mac Tendertones which are LE and i haven't tried yet. I bought this at rite aide in Succulent, Savory, and Plush. Plush is probably my favorite<3 because it's the perfect pink. I'm not a fan of lip glosses because I don't like super shiny, slick, glittery lips, but there give you the perfect amount of glossiness. The scent is like kind cotton candy like, it smells nice but you can't smell it on your lips. It's very light scent if you're not a fan of cotton candy. I wear these to school and always keep these in my bags, i love them.

on 8/12/2008 10:47:00 PM

I really like these balms. I have Ripe and Luscious and both smell like cocoa butter. I have semi-dark lips and Ripe gives them a nice natural pinkish tint, and Luscious gives them a deep wine color tint. They are tints only, which I think is great for daily use. They are definitely comparable to Clinique Superbalms, which I also love. Clinique has the plus of being in a tube and maybe a slightly longer wear, but is definitely a few dollars more. I think the Jelly Balm colors have better tint than the Clinique ones, and I've used a range of the Clinique colors. Clinique superbalms are also shinier and stickier, which some may find a pro or a con. I like the fact that the jelly balms aren't as shiny because I am not always trying to look like I have a load of gloss on, and I like that they aren't as sticky so my hair isn't stuck to my face. They are really like a tinted, good quality lip balm more than anything else. I don't think I'll drop my Clinique superbalms for the jelly balm, but I can't see myself dropping these either. It just depends on what you want your look to be on a given day. :)

on 8/12/2008 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Love these!! Got them in Plush (a soft baby pink), Ripe (bright warm pink), Delectable (juicy apple red) and Luscious (a deeper plum berry). The texture is amazing, smooth and moisturizing., and even a wee bit sticky for some staying power. The taste and smell are also amazing; Caramel vanilla, hmmm. Plush and Ripe offer very little color, just a tinge. Delectable and Luscious, however, offer that just ate a popsicle look (Delectable, a cherry one and Luscious, a grape one), with great shine. I really, really, love these!! So comfortable and pleasant to wear. I'm not a big fan of the pot gloss, but am more that willing to carry these little lovelies around for the awesome yumminess they provide, even if I do have to carry a lip brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i really like these!...bought them in succulent and savory...both have a nice subtle vanilla smell, perfect consistency, and a hint of color/shine...plannin on buying the rest of the colors!