L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I like mine a lot I have the color Plush.(120) That seems to be the msot famous one. I use a lip brush and I have hit pan so to say. It looks nice on my lips but I have very pigmented lips so its hard to see a color it makes my lips shiny and is good at moisturizing and it doesn't make my lips sticky. The price is all right. I think that it gives you a decent amount of product but I really wouldn't recomend using your finger to apply it.

on 7/28/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this product!! I have it in Plush (120). It smells so good & I like the little glass jar that it comes in, however, I wish it was a bit more product/bigger container. I would purchase this again and I would like to try another one, if I can ever find it!!

on 5/6/2009 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

These finally came to my area in Canada. I paid $9 in Shoppers. I got it in Plush, which is a light pink. I must say, I am impressed! They smell sweet -- really nice, like caramel =) andddd they make my lips look soooo goood! Like really smooth and soft. It only adds a small amount of colour , but I like what it has. It is not sticky but it lasts way longer than any chapstick, and adds shine! Totally love it and I'm going to buy the orangey one as a back up incase I can't get them!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I have gone totally bonkers for these lip balms. I own every color: Ripe, Plush, Savory, Succulent, Luscious, and Delectable. Thanks to BOGO sales I own 2 of each balm. My no.1 and 2 favorites are Succulent (I own 9) and Plush (I own 4)!!! They look, feel, taste, wear, and smell awesome! I like these more that any L/G or L/S I own except for my MAC L/S that are in a lustre finish (nothing will ever take the lead over these MAC L/S :-D )

Succulent and Plush compliments my complexion (MAC - NC45, Bobbi Brown- Honey/Golden) SO, SO well. First I apply my Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil (Another product that I am bonkers over) and then I apply the lip balm, with a lip brush, in the center of my lower/top lip and spread out following the shape of my lips. Then I apply another coat just in the center of my top/bottom lip and my lips are sextacious (a made up word ...LOL)

You can't tell me I am not beautiful when I have this balm on. (SMILE)

PS- The only negative I've noticed is that some of the shades vary in shade...I.E. two pots of the shade Savory can be different in that one is lighter than the other. What's up with that L'Oreal???

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Purchased Savory and Ripe during BOGO at Walgreens. I absolutely love these. I am not a fan of lipgloss in jars but this product is soooo good I am willing to get over it. They provide a sheer wash of color to the lips and are extremely moisturizing. I would not pay full price for them because I think they are expensive for DS lipgloss, but I will be sure to collect them all whenever they are BOGO.