L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really love their new "HIP" line of products. These Jelly Balm lip glosses are excellent. The shade I bought is called "Lucious"...a gorgeous deep berry brown shade. It looks very dark in the pot, but It is very sheer when applied...not dark at all. This is the perfect shade for my very fair and ruddy skin tone, and I will purchase it again for sure. I gave this a rating of 4 instead of 5 because, like most lip gloss products, it does not stay on very long and needs to be re-applied often throughout the day. I do love the way it moisturizes your lips leaving them very soft and smooth. It also has a delicious caramel scent which I love.

on 7/18/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Found this at London Drugs on sale. Picked up Plush and holy crap! LOVE IT!! Great texture, great colour, great scent great scott I LOVE IT!