L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

on 10/25/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

So I loved the color and honestly the staying power is awesome, but then you run into stickyness. I hate sticky balms, this is more of a personal preference and I did not find that it helped chapped lips in anyway.

on 10/21/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wow so I see I'm not the only 1 in LOOOOOVE with this gloss! What took me so long to try these? Wow I love the color payoff n that it's not so sheer that I feel like my $ is wasted. Love that I can build it to an even strong color if I want. Love that it stays on!!! Love that is gives my lips an ultra smooth finish, like the pics in the magazines. Judging from the reviews here, I see I'm not alone. Love love LOVE these :) !!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very shiny, which was surprising! love it! would def would again! pricy, though.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I totally <3 this stuff! Seriously! The scent is amazing (light caramel/vanilla), it's long lasting and it makes my lips super soft! I am a CCC, purchased the color 520 Succulent and it gives my lips the perfect hint of color. You get a decent amount of product for the price paid and I would definitely buy this product again.

on 8/20/2008 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have ripe, a nice corally pink. Gives your lip a nice soft wash of color, plus I love the smooth texture. I also like the nice sturdy glass pot. My only gripe is these are way overpriced, at almost $10 drugstore. $9 at discount (Walmart). The price is enough to prevent me from purchasing again unless I happen to come across a BOGO sale.