L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Discontinued....ah I love when they discontinue perfectly good products. Because then I can buy them on sale at Ocean State Job Lot for only 1.50 a pot! I picked up 2 to try them out (Delectable & Luscious) and they are great! Kissable too might I add ;) Totally going to have to snag a few more since they are dirt cheap right now!

on 10/8/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Package: I HATE lip pots. URGH, so unsanitary!!!! For this product, though, I break out my lip brush...it's worth it.

The Product: I have this balm in delectable, and I must agree that it is. It makes my lips look pouty and awesome. The balm is a little sticky, but it lasts for at least 4-5 hours. It also has a great sweet candy scent, and very sheer but buildable color.

The Price: Cheap, for the nice product you are getting. :)

on 5/15/2011 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this in Savory, a light orangey coral shade. It goes on sheer and is more like a clear gloss for me. I use it alot over my lipsticks for a glossy finish. They feel quite moisturizing and last for a fairly long time. Not sticky at all. Smells fruity too.

on 10/7/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I can't quite articulate why, but this is my favorite lip balm to throw in my carry-on bag for airplane trips. I have tons of lip balms, lots of which would be more convenient for travel, but this is the one I like. I think because at the end of a long plane ride, it smells delicious, moisturizes my lips and also makes them look nice. Right now I like Savory, a peachy color, because it goes with whatever makeup I have on. But Plush, a pink, is nice, too.

I generally prefer lip balms that you don't have to stick your finger in to, but this packaging is elegant and makes the product seem more expensive than it is. I keep an eye out for when these are marked down and stock up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Picked this up in Succulent, and I couldn't be happier. On me, it shows up as a soft, natural pink (with maybe a hint of mauve.) It definitely falls into the famed "my lips but better" category for me. It is non-sticky and has a subtle, vanilla smell (nothing too perfume-y.) The little glass jar it comes in is cute, too. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have so many great things to say about these lipglosses!! I own 3; succulent, plush, and delectable. I love that these are so smooth and glide on your lips so smoothly. The color payof is okay but these things are just amazing! I always find them on my lips and i won mac, lancome, stila, etc. I'm 13 and these are just amazing for me. And i really like the packaging because you can actually see how much you have left. Obviously, always make sure that you wash your hands first (: If you're a little bit hesitant about buying them don't be. These things are the best I've ever owned(:(:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have this in succulent (red). First off, the balm is not too shabby for a DS item. BUT it lost 2 lippies for staying powder and having to put your finger or a brush in the pot to get it. (Ew!)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where the heck is the "high intensity pigment" on this balm?! I am a tinted lip balm lover but this barely has any pigmentation, even when swatched on my hand! I got the color Ripe but it hardly shows any color. I had to put like 5-6 layers for just a little color to show up and it feels like a gooey mess on my lips for just very little color. Disappointed with this. I guess I should just stick with MAC TLC. I am giving it 2 lippies anyway - 1 for the caramel scent and another one for the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually don't like pot glosses bc the ones I've tried in the past were too firm and not glossy enough. I got this in Plush and it's a good everyday color for me. It has a great shiny, glossy, not too sticky consistency and very moisturizing, too. This is the only pot gloss that I've hit pan on, so it's a sign that it's a good one.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE this lip balm. It is so moisturizing and has a beautiful and tinted finish. I have delecable (my favorite), ripe (my second favorite), succulent, luscious, and savory. I'm not into the bubblegum color of plush so that will not be in my makeup setup any time soon. I'm a lip product junkie and I'm incredibly picky with balms. I usually hate the pot packaging, but I love the glass packaging on these products. The L'Oreal HIP jelly balm is by far the best lip balm I've ever invested in.