L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay.
so after seeing youtube reviews on these,i decided to buy me one.
I went to target and got this shade because people complain that the lighter colors dont show up.
So i got this dark ugly color,got home tried it,&& was surprised that it showed up a very rosy pink plumy color,(not sheer)
LOVE.
I use it everyday!
This will honestly go good with any skintone!
Very familiar to the mac ones.

I LOVE this product. I have it in 2 colors, Ripe & Succulent. Ripe is an orange-ish red. It moisturizes my lips so well! I also have the color succulent which is a sheer plum. I prefer Ripe. Any who, I LOVE THEM !

on 7/11/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh, how I love everything that is either going to be discontinued or already is discontinued...

I own three of the HIP Jelly Lip Balms, and I like the shades of all of them. Plush is my favorite, Ripe is second and Delectable is third. Plush is a pretty pink, which gives my lips a little lift not too much. I usually wear this one at bed time, because my DH is allergic to almost every type of lip balm on the market. My nails are short, so I don't mind using my finger to apply the lip balm at bedtime.

Ripe is a nice, subtle melon shade, and I typically use this one with a lip pencil. It's a nice shade for running errands, and it works perfectly with my fair, yellow-orange skin tone. Delectable is slighter darker than Ripe, and it's a nice, soft red, which gives your lips the look of licking a cherry popsicle. You can layer both Ripe and Delectable over a nude lipstick for a subtle look.

Overall, the glosses are fairly pigmented, and they last on my lips for about 1.5 hours at the most. Three lippies on the packaging, because you have to stick your finger in the container ~ my preference is to use a lip brush. This product has always been way too expensive at full price for a lip gloss. I can never seem to find them at my nearest drugstore at a great price, so I usually order them from drugstore.com @ BOGO 50%.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was lucky enough to find this jelly balm that I have be looking for! I got it for half the original price which was $9. They only had two different shades left and I chose Plush. This shade is a moisturizing, hot pink and makes my lips feel good. But, after thirty minutes, it dries out and I am no longer moisturized on the lips. I will not buy this again considering it is going to be discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this in Plush, a light baby pink, and I love how well it moisturized my lips.It comes in a jar that you would have to use a lip brush or your finger with. The only thing I didn't like was how sheer it was. It is called HIP (High Intensity Pigment) and I felt like it was just another sheer pink lip gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is a great buy! I'm so sad that it's discontinued. I like applying this with a portable lip brush to keep the product and my hands clean.

On my lips, the Jelly Balm is really smooth, moisturizing, and comfortable. It also smells amazing. The colors look bright in the packaging but you can achieve a range of coverages from sheer to light.

I own this in Ripe and Plush. Ripe is a bright reddish coral, and Plush is an equally bright bubble-gum pink. I love both, depending on what look I want.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this balm!!! I have the colors Plush Savory and Luscious and i love all 3 of them because they are highly pigmented and at the same time they look so natural it gives you a porcelain doll lips!! They also have a nice scent to it and the texture is just awesome!!

i just purchased this at Ulta this weekend in Plush and i love it! Its such a pretty pink color.I would recommend this if you want a light shimmery pink color gloss.One thing I don't like about it is that you can't see the color to much on your lips:(
Overall great product.I will be purchasing this again!!!(:

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really love their new "HIP" line of products. These Jelly Balm lip glosses are excellent. The shade I bought is called "Lucious"...a gorgeous deep berry brown shade. It looks very dark in the pot, but It is very sheer when applied...not dark at all. This is the perfect shade for my very fair and ruddy skin tone, and I will purchase it again for sure. I gave this a rating of 4 instead of 5 because, like most lip gloss products, it does not stay on very long and needs to be re-applied often throughout the day. I do love the way it moisturizes your lips leaving them very soft and smooth. It also has a delicious caramel scent which I love.

I really like the product, but I was a bit disappointed with the color payoff. I have it in the color Plush, which is a beautiful hot pink color, but when I apply it on my lips, it's pretty sheer. I don't mind this, but since it's part of L'Oreal's H.I.P (Hight Intensity Pigments) line, I expected it to be pretty pigmented. Other than that, it looks and feels good on the lips, and smells nice. It was also decently priced.

Popular Lip Glosses