L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

on 6/12/2009 5:20:00 PM

I got Ripe which is a near-dupe for Mac Tendertones Sweet Tooth. With HIP, you get a bit less product than Mac but the tint and wear seem nearly identical. Although not as expensive as Mac, still a little pricey for a drugstore product. That said, I would still buy this again. A very nice balm/gloss.

on 1/16/2009 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This color--Ripe--has minimal color but I liked it. It felt very good on. Very conditioning.. When I use it my lips feel smoother. It doesn't last very long on me. I carry it in my purse as an extra when I don't care about color. It gets a lippie off for the messy pot: you always have to wipe your finger after applying. Probably wouldn't buy again as I prefer my stick balms.