L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Plush was an impulse buy on ACW. I was getting a hot pink blush and I loved the warm, jelly pink of Plush. The color is pretty transparent and looks pretty by itself or layered. I usually pair it with Rimmel's Eastend Snob for a move obvious pink. I usually don't love pot glosses for hygiene issues and this one is not different. Its in a heavier glass jar which looks very nice but I keep it mostly at home since it weighs my purse down. I love the sweet, vanilla scent and think this jar will last probably until forever. Overall, no regrets about picking this up.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I loveeeee Jelly Balms. I have two, Plush & Ripe. I sometimes have very dry lips and even my carmex doesnt do as good as a job as this. They have sweet light smell and go on extremely smooth. Plush is a nice baby pink & Ripe is a darker pink but honestly when I put them on they look like the same color. They are very sheer but my lips are also very pigmented so color doesnt really show. the packaging is cute and convient. I keep one at my desk and one in my purse at all times. I think I got mine on sale buy one get one free and they are between 9 and 10 dollars ( which i find a little expensive for d.s. lip balm but it is a good product.

Popular Lip Glosses