L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm   [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Allantoin, Isopropylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Mica, Carmine.

on 10/25/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

So I loved the color and honestly the staying power is awesome, but then you run into stickyness. I hate sticky balms, this is more of a personal preference and I did not find that it helped chapped lips in anyway.

on 8/14/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Luscious and Savory. Found both shades at the 99 Cent Store, so obviously, I bought them! Luscious doesn't really work on my fair skin. It looks a little brown and funky.
I'm sort of an all or nothing girl, so when I'm not wearing lipstick, I prefer to just have on some Burt's Bees or a clear plumping gloss, so I don't wear Savory on it's own. BUT when I'm wearing a matte coral or orange-red lipstick, and want a juicy, glossy, but not glittery finish, I put Savory over it, and it looks beautiful! Perhaps I'll try Luscios over a deep red and see how it works.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my daughter 3 months ago, and I know why she gave it to me speechless! She used it only 2 times, then gave it to. I am not a whole "lipgloss fan", but I thought of trying it out, bad or good? I don't know. I went to work with it, and I had to reapply it 5 times, to get a good colour out of mine! Then after work, I wondered why my cell phone was so sticky, that was because the bottle cracked and got all over my bag! I had to buy a new bag, cell phone, contacts book, water bottle, and new makeup bag for my "on the go" stuff. DO NOT GET! I just had to throw the whole thing in the garbage!

on 5/21/2011 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought the color "Succulent" 520......I love the texture, the look, and the color of the product. It is shiny, but not overtly so. It does have nice pigmentation, just a shade darker than my natural lip color. The smell and taste of it is nice. It comes in a cute glass pot. The cons: it doesn't seem to last very long, I had to reapply frequently. Not a whole lot comes in a pot, only 0.159oz. I don't forsee this lasting a really long time. I got it on sale for about $5 (after a coupon) and I would purchase this product again, if it was on sale again. I would NOT pay full price (around $10). I heard this was being DC'ed? I hope not, it really is a nice balm.

EDITED 5/22~~~ Went back and bought "Plush" !!! I love it, too!!

I pUrchased this on sale from walmart for $7.74 which is still not cheap it's normally $10. Anyway this lip balm is silky and hydrating. It leaves my lips soft. And it also gives the prettiest sheer wash of color. I have the color succulent and delectable. I really like this product...jar and all.

I am hooked! For life! I have the 420 Savory color which is a coral red in the little box and pretty bare on my lips!Which I like a lot! I never really liked lip balms to have a pigmentation.What I like with this jelly balm is the texture, not sticky and not gluey at all! It's legere and long lasting!
Taste wise it has none, just a vague creamy smell! Yet again another plus because I simply hate a strong scent in a lip balm/gloss/jelly. I nourishes also which is never a bad thing.Overall for the quasi in existent price I get only benefits! I simply can't name a single bad thing about this!
And considering that I ONLY use lip balms and lip glosses I am pretty satisfied with this and probably will last me for over one year!
I would highly recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where the heck is the "high intensity pigment" on this balm?! I am a tinted lip balm lover but this barely has any pigmentation, even when swatched on my hand! I got the color Ripe but it hardly shows any color. I had to put like 5-6 layers for just a little color to show up and it feels like a gooey mess on my lips for just very little color. Disappointed with this. I guess I should just stick with MAC TLC. I am giving it 2 lippies anyway - 1 for the caramel scent and another one for the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually don't like pot glosses bc the ones I've tried in the past were too firm and not glossy enough. I got this in Plush and it's a good everyday color for me. It has a great shiny, glossy, not too sticky consistency and very moisturizing, too. This is the only pot gloss that I've hit pan on, so it's a sign that it's a good one.

on 7/28/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this product!! I have it in Plush (120). It smells so good & I like the little glass jar that it comes in, however, I wish it was a bit more product/bigger container. I would purchase this again and I would like to try another one, if I can ever find it!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got this in "Ripe" for 1.30 at Walgreen's which was a major deal. I probably wouldn't have payed full price when I could get the Korres lip butters at the same price. Paying 1.30, I feel like I didn't get what I payed for in terms of value. Its a VERY moisturizing lip balm. My lips are pretty pigmented so the color didn't show up that much but it showed up enough to where my lips looked healthier and juicier. I'll probably go back and get the bright red shade considering how cheap these are now :)