no images

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

I absolutely love this cream eyeshadow duo. The pale blue is the perfect highlight color for me on my browbone and inner corner, and the peachy-bronze shade is lovely on the lid. This lasts all day on me if I prime my lids with foundation and set with powder first. I received this gem in a swap but plan to purchase if I ever run out. Really lovely for when I want understated eyes.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

This is a Nars cream shadow duo comprising a matte ice blue and a peachy light bronze shade. The ice blue is perfect, blended very carefully, to light up that dark area around the inner eye. While it's always best to try a shade in store, don't be put off by the blue shade, it's great to illuminate the inner corner around the tear duct. Blended well, doesn't look blue, just brighter. The peachy bronze makes a beautiful wash alone (a little lighter than Corfu) or a great base for powder shadows.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

11 years ago

Francoise? Are you there? WTF? Seriously? The seafoam shade is matte and looks like chalk and that copper shade is invisible. Now I love the seafoam colour but the texture is wrong and can't be sheered out...it's the same if you are light handed or heavy handed. I think Carioca is a better seafoamy / turquoise colour that can be built up and is shimmery and any of the neutral colours in the NARS line can replace the copper (like mykonos) and you get a far better look in cream shadow formula than this duo. Disappointed. Especially since I own Carioca and Mykonos and should have saved my money and just used these two and achieved a similar and more wearable look.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I LOVE this cream duo. I use cream shadows exclusively to create depth/build color. I generally lay down some UDPP, this and then foil whatever shadows I use and then blend. Since I don't use them on their own I cannot tell you about how long they last used in that form. The way I described is FAB though. I use my fingers to apply NARS creams, it creates just enough warmth to get them smoothly on the eyelids. The blue side of this is what makes it unique. Its a very brightening shadow that can be used in a multitude of looks. I have used with April Fools duo and Alhambra, just to name a few. I plan on using some of my NARS Night colors with it as well. Highly recommend to those who like to play around with colored bases!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

12 years ago

seems not many ppl would buy this one, Nars once again took a risk and i admire him for that! makeup is all about experiments and fun! i hooked immidiately when i saw this duo, very unusual i don't think i've ever came across such a unique duo! they're great easy to wear colours on their own, or as a base colour to mix&match with others. the green/blue side can brighten your eyes immdiately on its own, when used with other colours, interestly changes colours! my fav. is to use it with 'underworld', 'cleo' duo to create different colours and make them more bright! also when used with 'night fairy' it gives it more depth and came out as a great 'blue lilac' sheen, super cool!!!! the brown side is of coz very easy to mix&match, as it's such a versatile colour! overall it's fab! be brave and give it a try! the sales told me it's limited ed. so i went back bought another one lol

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

12 years ago

NARS cream shadows aren't really too thin or too thick. They are the perfect consistency. However, they are just not dry enough. The last hardly a few minutes. If your eyelids are dry, you may be able to use the NARS cream shadows under another shadow. to seriously intensify the color. But, i wouldn't recommend ever using NARS cream shadows alone. Unconditional love is a new duo from summer '08. It has a seafoam green on one side with no shimmer. Its very sheer and doesen't apply evenly. The other side is hard to describe. I guess its a peachy pinky bronze amber shade with golden shimmer.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age19-24