Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

on 10/1/2018 12:30:00 PM

I Live in Vancouver, BC in Canada. I have been using this specific body spray. I ahve always asked my family who live int he US to but it for me. My favourite!
Now that Victoria's Secret has opened in Vancouver, I can't seem to find this in the store.
Was the packaging replaced?

on 2/18/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Mist! I sprayed the test perfume the other day and it was way too strong. Then I saw the Body Mist and asked the salesgirl and she said its not as powerful and you can spray it on after a shower or before going out. I bought the $10 small size bottle. I sprayed it on before I left the house, like I do regular perfume....3 hours later, it's still going strong! It has hints of sandlewood and other woody/fresh notes. I like this better than any of the other body sprays, I am not a fan of flowery or sweet fruity scents and I get tired of wearing the same perfume (Versace versance - very similar woody notes).

I usually tend to wear perfume rather than body mists because in my opinion some body mists out there stink or just smells cheap. But i really like this body mist because it doesn't smell cheap, it smells very very nice, soft, and feminine. It's not an overwhelming scent and doesn't give me a headache. This scent lingers on throughout the day and smells just as lovely as when i first applied. I got the perfume version as well but i prefer this better since it's almost half the price and smells just the same. I get lots of compliments while wearing this scent.

I to bought this perfume when it was $15 because I was talked into buying this one and not Pink. At first I wasnt sure about it but then I kept wearing it and fell in love. I got compliments like crazy. Very Sexy. I went back later and got Pink and I love it to.