Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

4.3

on 2/18/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Mist! I sprayed the test perfume the other day and it was way too strong. Then I saw the Body Mist and asked the salesgirl and she said its not as powerful and you can spray it on after a shower or before going out. I bought the $10 small size bottle. I sprayed it on before I left the house, like I do regular perfume....3 hours later, it's still going strong! It has hints of sandlewood and other woody/fresh notes. I like this better than any of the other body sprays, I am not a fan of flowery or sweet fruity scents and I get tired of wearing the same perfume (Versace versance - very similar woody notes).

on 2/15/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very clean and fresh and ultra feminine! Bottle is very pretty too. It's a cross between a light perfume and that clean, delicious "just stepped out of the shower" smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Every change of season, I feel the need to go out and buy a fragrance that I would think would be appropriate for that time of year. Ex. musk/ambery scents for fall, Prada for winter, Mark's Earth for spring, etc. This year, I was on the quest for a new body spray and I thought I'd give Victoria's Secret a try. This scent is really one that could be used year round because it's a mist. It wasn't too pricy since it was on sale but I wouldn't have paid full price for it. As far as the fragrance itself, I'd put it in the category of Bill Blass' Nude which I absolutely love. It's not that strong but it's still one of those scents that make people think YOU smell good; not the perfume. I think some people call that a "skin" scent. Because of that, I think it's a good year round scent and the fact that it's a mist make it great for summer. This isn't a bombshell of a scent but for the office; that's not a bad thing.

Popular Fragrances