Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Purchased from eBay without having ever smelled this particular scent and I'm really glad that I did! The bottle is super cute and has.a secure cap that makes throwing into your purse worry free. Sorry I have not checked into what notes are in this scent, but i can say it's light clean and floral. NOT A GRANDMA FLORAL.

I usually tend to wear perfume rather than body mists because in my opinion some body mists out there stink or just smells cheap. But i really like this body mist because it doesn't smell cheap, it smells very very nice, soft, and feminine. It's not an overwhelming scent and doesn't give me a headache. This scent lingers on throughout the day and smells just as lovely as when i first applied. I got the perfume version as well but i prefer this better since it's almost half the price and smells just the same. I get lots of compliments while wearing this scent.

I love this perfume! This was one of my very first perfumes, and the only one I am really thinking about repurchasing. It smells so fresh and sexy, and it never fails to gather compliments! Lasts a long time too!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Body Mist!! It smells so fresh and clean and feminine. I spray it all over, and it lasts a surprisingly long time for a budy mist. It's not overpowering, at all. The price is great for a large bottle of this. I would definitely repurchase again and again!

The Body line is nice. I really like the fresh, sexy scent. I bought The Body " MIST" in the light pink bottle. It was on sale for $15.00, so I just had to try it. I have been noticing this scent when I shop at VS and I am now glad I can say, It's finally mine! I actually think this could be one of the scents I wear alot. I have so many fragrances but I truly will put this on up on top. Very sexy, summery and feels great when you mist it on. Ahh, maybe I should get the matching perfume or lotion too.

Popular Fragrances