Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

on 10/1/2018 12:30:00 PM

I Live in Vancouver, BC in Canada. I have been using this specific body spray. I ahve always asked my family who live int he US to but it for me. My favourite!
Now that Victoria's Secret has opened in Vancouver, I can't seem to find this in the store.
Was the packaging replaced?

on 1/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this Scent From Victoria's Secret it's one of mine favorite. This body mist in tall pink bottle smells so delicious and clean. It maybe take a year to use up the bottle if you don't wear everyday, mine about half of the bottle now. I hope they keep this fragrances for a long time on the shelves an I will be wearing this scent in upcoming years. It's long lasting for a body mist, I would like to have the Perfume version but I'm stick with The Body Mist version because it's last like a perfume.

I to bought this perfume when it was $15 because I was talked into buying this one and not Pink. At first I wasnt sure about it but then I kept wearing it and fell in love. I got compliments like crazy. Very Sexy. I went back later and got Pink and I love it to.