Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this!!! Have purchased it over and over and always get compliments! Def recommend!

Purchased from eBay without having ever smelled this particular scent and I'm really glad that I did! The bottle is super cute and has.a secure cap that makes throwing into your purse worry free. Sorry I have not checked into what notes are in this scent, but i can say it's light clean and floral. NOT A GRANDMA FLORAL.

Eyes: Violet

There't nothing more that hadn't been said about this fragrance. It's one of those sweet, classy, clean, fresh, sporty, healthy, happy, youthful, well balanced fragrance that can be used day or night, old or young, spring or winter. It's beautiful for all seasons, all occasions, all ages, school or office without offending anyone. No head ache, no nausea, no transforming into a different smell after a few hours, it lasts and lasts. I'd buy it again and again in a heart beat. What I love even more about it is that it actually smells good and has a signature of it's own uniqueness in the vastness of fragrances on the market. The only one I find this fragrance is slightly similar to is probably victorias secret PINK. Pink , however, can be a bit too sharp and strong compared to the Body Mist. I love the Body Mist more. The Body Mist is a powerhouse with staying power.

on 2/18/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Mist! I sprayed the test perfume the other day and it was way too strong. Then I saw the Body Mist and asked the salesgirl and she said its not as powerful and you can spray it on after a shower or before going out. I bought the $10 small size bottle. I sprayed it on before I left the house, like I do regular perfume....3 hours later, it's still going strong! It has hints of sandlewood and other woody/fresh notes. I like this better than any of the other body sprays, I am not a fan of flowery or sweet fruity scents and I get tired of wearing the same perfume (Versace versance - very similar woody notes).

on 2/15/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very clean and fresh and ultra feminine! Bottle is very pretty too. It's a cross between a light perfume and that clean, delicious "just stepped out of the shower" smell.

on 1/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this Scent From Victoria's Secret it's one of mine favorite. This body mist in tall pink bottle smells so delicious and clean. It maybe take a year to use up the bottle if you don't wear everyday, mine about half of the bottle now. I hope they keep this fragrances for a long time on the shelves an I will be wearing this scent in upcoming years. It's long lasting for a body mist, I would like to have the Perfume version but I'm stick with The Body Mist version because it's last like a perfume.

I usually tend to wear perfume rather than body mists because in my opinion some body mists out there stink or just smells cheap. But i really like this body mist because it doesn't smell cheap, it smells very very nice, soft, and feminine. It's not an overwhelming scent and doesn't give me a headache. This scent lingers on throughout the day and smells just as lovely as when i first applied. I got the perfume version as well but i prefer this better since it's almost half the price and smells just the same. I get lots of compliments while wearing this scent.

I love this perfume! This was one of my very first perfumes, and the only one I am really thinking about repurchasing. It smells so fresh and sexy, and it never fails to gather compliments! Lasts a long time too!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Body Mist!! It smells so fresh and clean and feminine. I spray it all over, and it lasts a surprisingly long time for a budy mist. It's not overpowering, at all. The price is great for a large bottle of this. I would definitely repurchase again and again!

I to bought this perfume when it was $15 because I was talked into buying this one and not Pink. At first I wasnt sure about it but then I kept wearing it and fell in love. I got compliments like crazy. Very Sexy. I went back later and got Pink and I love it to.

Popular Fragrances