Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

4.8

The Body line is nice. I really like the fresh, sexy scent. I bought The Body " MIST" in the light pink bottle. It was on sale for $15.00, so I just had to try it. I have been noticing this scent when I shop at VS and I am now glad I can say, It's finally mine! I actually think this could be one of the scents I wear alot. I have so many fragrances but I truly will put this on up on top. Very sexy, summery and feels great when you mist it on. Ahh, maybe I should get the matching perfume or lotion too.

I to bought this perfume when it was $15 because I was talked into buying this one and not Pink. At first I wasnt sure about it but then I kept wearing it and fell in love. I got compliments like crazy. Very Sexy. I went back later and got Pink and I love it to.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Body Mist!! It smells so fresh and clean and feminine. I spray it all over, and it lasts a surprisingly long time for a budy mist. It's not overpowering, at all. The price is great for a large bottle of this. I would definitely repurchase again and again!

I love this perfume! This was one of my very first perfumes, and the only one I am really thinking about repurchasing. It smells so fresh and sexy, and it never fails to gather compliments! Lasts a long time too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Every change of season, I feel the need to go out and buy a fragrance that I would think would be appropriate for that time of year. Ex. musk/ambery scents for fall, Prada for winter, Mark's Earth for spring, etc. This year, I was on the quest for a new body spray and I thought I'd give Victoria's Secret a try. This scent is really one that could be used year round because it's a mist. It wasn't too pricy since it was on sale but I wouldn't have paid full price for it. As far as the fragrance itself, I'd put it in the category of Bill Blass' Nude which I absolutely love. It's not that strong but it's still one of those scents that make people think YOU smell good; not the perfume. I think some people call that a "skin" scent. Because of that, I think it's a good year round scent and the fact that it's a mist make it great for summer. This isn't a bombshell of a scent but for the office; that's not a bad thing.

I usually tend to wear perfume rather than body mists because in my opinion some body mists out there stink or just smells cheap. But i really like this body mist because it doesn't smell cheap, it smells very very nice, soft, and feminine. It's not an overwhelming scent and doesn't give me a headache. This scent lingers on throughout the day and smells just as lovely as when i first applied. I got the perfume version as well but i prefer this better since it's almost half the price and smells just the same. I get lots of compliments while wearing this scent.

on 1/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this Scent From Victoria's Secret it's one of mine favorite. This body mist in tall pink bottle smells so delicious and clean. It maybe take a year to use up the bottle if you don't wear everyday, mine about half of the bottle now. I hope they keep this fragrances for a long time on the shelves an I will be wearing this scent in upcoming years. It's long lasting for a body mist, I would like to have the Perfume version but I'm stick with The Body Mist version because it's last like a perfume.

on 4/12/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

so i wore this in the perfume a few years ago and actually wrote a review saying it was too sharp and i wish they made it in a body spray. well..here it is and it's perfect. it's actually been out for a while but i had moved on to other fragrances so i didn't bother with it. well i bought the mini mist a few weeks ago (those darn impulse waiting in line purchases!!) and geez oh pete, if one more man stops me and tells me i smell good. i mean from my brother, father, bf, boss, the man doing my oil change, strangers at the mall. not one female compliment though but who cares? lol. i don't know the notes in this fragrance but it's clean and sexy. i do still get that sharp note but it mellows out unlike with the perfume spray. it wears close to the skin on me and it lasts for most of the day with maybe when i leave work if i'm not heading straight home. i wouldn't say it's my new fragrance but the body mist has won me over and i will keep it in my rotation this summer.

on 2/15/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very clean and fresh and ultra feminine! Bottle is very pretty too. It's a cross between a light perfume and that clean, delicious "just stepped out of the shower" smell.

on 2/18/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Mist! I sprayed the test perfume the other day and it was way too strong. Then I saw the Body Mist and asked the salesgirl and she said its not as powerful and you can spray it on after a shower or before going out. I bought the $10 small size bottle. I sprayed it on before I left the house, like I do regular perfume....3 hours later, it's still going strong! It has hints of sandlewood and other woody/fresh notes. I like this better than any of the other body sprays, I am not a fan of flowery or sweet fruity scents and I get tired of wearing the same perfume (Versace versance - very similar woody notes).

Popular Fragrances