Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Filtered by age: 25-29
Victoria's Secret The Body Mist

Eyes: Violet

There't nothing more that hadn't been said about this fragrance. It's one of those sweet, classy, clean, fresh, sporty, healthy, happy, youthful, well balanced fragrance that can be used day or night, old or young, spring or winter. It's beautiful for all seasons, all occasions, all ages, school or office without offending anyone. No head ache, no nausea, no transforming into a different smell after a few hours, it lasts and lasts. I'd buy it again and again in a heart beat. What I love even more about it is that it actually smells good and has a signature of it's own uniqueness in the vastness of fragrances on the market. The only one I find this fragrance is slightly similar to is probably victorias secret PINK. Pink , however, can be a bit too sharp and strong compared to the Body Mist. I love the Body Mist more. The Body Mist is a powerhouse with staying power.

on 2/18/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Mist! I sprayed the test perfume the other day and it was way too strong. Then I saw the Body Mist and asked the salesgirl and she said its not as powerful and you can spray it on after a shower or before going out. I bought the $10 small size bottle. I sprayed it on before I left the house, like I do regular perfume....3 hours later, it's still going strong! It has hints of sandlewood and other woody/fresh notes. I like this better than any of the other body sprays, I am not a fan of flowery or sweet fruity scents and I get tired of wearing the same perfume (Versace versance - very similar woody notes).

Popular Fragrances