Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/23/2018 8:32:00 PM

From dry cracked and painful to baby smooth ... Love love love!! I didn't have too high of hopes for this as it has very mixed reviews online, but I am glad I took the chance. Especially since I have tried every foot/body cream, pumice stone, shaver, and electric files out there with little lasting results. First off it is cheap and just scrubs better than those pumice stones you get in all big box stores. Yes it does sort of shed or flake off but I use it in the shower so that wasn't really an issue for me. Put some body wash on mr pumice and scrub away. Surprisingly after a couple uses of this and some body cream my heals were baby smooth, and they continue to be. A definite keeper in my beauty arsenal.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not get the raves for this, but to each their own. This will do the job, but for me, this takes more effort than comparable pumice products for the feet. I do like that this is not too rough. But these seems to make buffing/exfoliating my feet take longer. For me, I like the OPI foot file much better, and have even gotten some pumice type products from big box stores that work better than Mr. Pumice. This does seem good for more sensitive feet; my feet are actually ticklish with a lot of these products, and this does not tickle my feet at all (Just a fun little side-not there!! :) ).

But my feet are not even that dry right now, and I seem to have to buff-buff-buff-buff-buff-buff with this, and I feel like this only gets me half the results and needs twice the amount of time as other pumice type of products. And for me, I just do not get that great of results with this; I still feel like my feet need 'work' done after using this. For me, even a basic loofah works as well as this. Won't repurchase and will likely toss this. *shrug*

This pumice is the bomb diggity. I don't understand why anyone can dog a product that's super cheap and gets the job done....unless they have feet problems a pumice can't fix. Anyways, I had calluses and super dry flaky, like walking through the sahari desert kind of feet, and the regular pumices weren't cutting it. So I saw some reviews on YouTube and I bought it. $3 for this super light, purple bar of awesomness! now my feet are soft and almost callus free. I also use Desert Essence coconut lotion on them and wear socks a few night a week to really soften them up. Desert Essence is amazing and organic, so I highly recommend this treatment for soft, pretty summer feet! :D

on 10/6/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Do you want smoother feet? If yes, then purchase this product. My feet have been very dry over the past couple years. I thought buying a foot cream would help and while it does, my feet get dry again hours later. After reading reviews for the Mr. Pumice it had me sold. Not only it is important to hydrate your feet, like the rest of your face and body dry skin needs to be exfoliated off as well. This does a fantastic job at removing the dry skin and smoothing my feet. I use this about once a week and then apply a foot cream after my shower, my feet have been smoother and looked better too. I took off a lippie because while it is fantastic, I feel like my feet have gotten used to this. My feet are definitely not as soft and smooth compared to the very first time I tried it.

Been using these forever. I like the traditional for touch ups in the shower and the newer two sided to use after acid treatment. The larger pore size doent get clogged as quickly as the original bar.

I have dancers feet even if i havent danced in years and these are touch enough to take them down without making me too tender. Be sure to only use them wet or you'll go through a bar and make a big mess in no time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best buffer for your feet. I bought it at Sally's for a little under $2 and this does the job perfectly. I typically use this in the shower 1-2 to times a week. Awesome for in between pedicure visits!

on 7/7/2012 11:14:00 AM

I've used the dark purple/light purple one for years now. My feet look great and my wallet is very happy!

on 5/24/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Super cheap and effective. I use this twice a week in the shower. I get callouses sometimes from running. This is so effective in smoothing out the bottom of your feet, and helping get rid of callouses and dry skin. This keeps my heels super soft and smooth. Plus, it feels almost like a foot massage when used in the shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Mr Pumice bar, the purple one. I have used it nearly daily on my heels and think this works so different than any other pumice bar. I don't know what the secret is, but I am going to keep buying it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Oh, how grotesquely satisfying it is to scrub all the dead skin and cr*p off your feet at the end of a long, hot shower! I use the dark purple coarser side for my heels and bunions (ugh) and the smoother lavender side for the sides and soles of my feet. I also use the smooth side very gently on my thighs and backs of my arms to exfoliate--I used to have pretty bad problems with KP and ingrown hairs there but this helps keep the bumps at bay. Use with caution, though.

Make sure to rinse and let it air dry after each use, it'll get really grody really fast otherwise.

Got mine at Sally's more than a year ago and it's still going strong--barely a dent in it!

PS Have you tried using this for de-pilling sweaters? If you have sweaters you haven't worn in a while because of all the annoying little nubbins on the fabric try giving it a once-over with your (CLEAN) mr pumi stone! works like a charm! faster than a fabric shaver and cheaper than one of those "sweater stones" they sell in some specialty clothing shops. Again, exercise caution and use the smooth side for this. Use a piece of duct tape to pull all the little fibers off and you can still use it on your feet! I know some people will find that super gross but I'm a grad student and POOR so multitasking beauty products are great for me!

Popular Body Skincare Products