Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2013 6:03:00 AM

1.) I've worn flip-flops almost everyday for the past decade (yeah, yeah--so glamorous) and my heels are disgusting. 2.) I've tried dozens of callus remedies to not avail. YET 3.) I've always known this product existed and had good reviews. So I finally got my act together and got this pumice bar, and surprise, surprise: my heels are now soft and smooth.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

on 7/15/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the purple Pumi Bar based on the reviews and also bought the Blue Cross cuticle remover another reviewer below mentioned. They worked beautifully! I then applied L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream to my feet and went to bed. Viola! Soft feet!
By using cheapie finds like the Pumi Bar I can justify the expensive hand cream! Lol!

on 7/2/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

TNI--totally not impressed. I picked this up at Sally's because of the rave reviews, but it's just not working for me. I've followed the directions and tips reviewers suggested, but no matter how I use it, my feet feel chewed up and rough in some places and only somewhat smooth in others. I also don't like the purple residue in the tub. But the lavender side is great for scrubbing nicotine stains off my fingers, so it's not a total loss. Back to the Diamancel for me.

on 6/23/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I have the cheap, smaller bar you get for a buck something. There are other reviews here for the larger slightly more expensive bar.

Bright blue bar, got it at Sally beauty supply for 1.49. Use it with soap and warm water to file down your hooves. It works fairly well, although it disintegrates quickly leaving pumicey parts in the sink, but it washes off me and the sink quickly. I was left with smooth heels that I quickly moisturized with tree hut Shea body butter. My feet will wake up smooth and supple.

best pumice bar ever! LOVE this thing. Plus if you get Bed bath and Beyond coupons you can get 20% off the price even though its only $2! hahaha

If you wear flip flops or sandals often and you don't want Fred Flintstone feet, you need this. It's cheap, it's fast, and one bar will last a very long time. This will also mold to your foot shape with use, which is nice. I have a heel side and sole side. Use at the end of a shower or bath with just a little bit of soap and you're good to go.

this is the best stone that I found so far; & its really cheap; I would recommend it & defiantly buy it again.

Popular Body Skincare Products