Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love love this pumice stone! It smoothes my skin and makes it feel silky soft. I use this to clean and refresh my skin before putting on lotions and moisturizers. It really does remove debris from skin and makes your skin look younger. Love

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My mother has used this since i was young. She always bought it at Sallys. I realized not long ago that I too, carry the awful feet gene. THANK GOD FOR MR.PUMICE!!!!!! It does wonders!! Best pumice out there!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My old job required me to be on my feet all day, and as a result my feet were rough, dry, and calloused. I purchased the bar that is lavendar on one side and dark purple on the other. I use the lavendar side first, and focus on my calloused areas, then use the dark purple side as a finishing step. I keep mine in the bathroom and just use it in the shower. Using this bar, plus moisturizing, (i use raw shea butter whipped with coconut oil) my feet have become so soft and smooth! I noticed results within a week of using it everyday. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty supply for about $3. I think moisturizing when using this is key, i make sure there is a thick layer of my shea butter+coconut oil, and then put on a pair of socks. I will keep repurchasing this pumice bar :)

on 9/8/2012 10:53:00 PM

Love using this on my feet in the shower, makes them very soft.

on 8/28/2012 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Learned about these treasures while getting a pedi. They work wonders. I get mine at Sally's. I've only used in the shower, though supposedly you can use them dry as well. Sometimes I use them on little calluses on the palm of my hand. Al in all, a miracle worker!

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Mr Pumice bar, the purple one. I have used it nearly daily on my heels and think this works so different than any other pumice bar. I don't know what the secret is, but I am going to keep buying it.

on 4/20/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works really, really well. I know we've become accustomed to products not delivering. I've bought look alikes when I could not find this, they didn't come close. But this actually works as advertised. Also due to the name, men will use it. This might save your marriage. Thank me later.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty awesome. I like to go barefoot a lot around the house, outside with my dog, etc. So my heels get beat up and callused pretty quickly, and I need a good product to eliminate that roughness to make my heels smooth. I bought this at Sally Beauty after seeing that this was the same thing that my pedicure person had used to make my feet so soft. I have had this at home for months and let me tell you that it lasts a long time, and is effective at handling the most beat-up of feet! I usually use this about once a week in the shower, and put a little body wash on it before scrubbing my feet. I do use both ends of this, and find that both ends are necessary. This is a cheap product to get at Sally, and your feet will thank you!

on 5/12/2011 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

have used these for years!!! best pumice out there! they also last forever. good deal.

Popular Body Skincare Products