Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Made a huge difference in my fishers on my feet!!

I never bothered with pumices before because they never worked, After hearing everyone rave I had to try this. Apply some lotion then scrub scrub scrub, then vaseline on the feet and you are good to go

on 8/14/2013 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I luh me some Mr. Pumice. My feet used to get so dry and cracked they got itchy. Not anymore! I haven't tried this with a foot scrub or lotion or anything, but I use this bar to scrub down my heels in the shower every once in a while and that works great to keep my feet lookin' live. Unlike ped eggs, the bar doesn't dull over time, and while it sheds a little initially, that soon stops. I love it so much I even sawed off little piece of it to use as a travel pumice! The only thing I would be careful of is to make sure it's somewhere in your shower where it can dry completely, otherwise it will start to get stinky. I feel like I'm never going to have to buy another one, but for $3 I would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased the purple bar - medium coarse. I was so surprised at what this little beauty did. I don't have major cracks in my feet yet they can get a little damaged when I spend the day in the garden. I keep it in the shower & use the lavender side first, and then the purple side & once again with the lavender side every 2nd day which takes only a couple of minutes. You can see a difference the first time you use it & I believe would be even better if used with foot balm which Iím yet to do. I didn't use it for a week & sure noticed the difference & when I did eventually use it I noticed its effectiveness even more. I often wear sandals & shoes with open heels so Iím conscious about how my heels look. These will be added to my present list & I will definitely repurchase. I highly recommend.

on 9/18/2012 4:37:00 PM

The best pumice bar ever made! My feet suffer a lot and get easily calloused, so when I discovered this pumice bar, I had to buy it immediately. It gets rid of tough skin within seconds and makes my skin so much smoother. Definite staple.

on 7/23/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Can't live without it, especially in the summer when I'm barefoot or wearing sandals a lot. A simple, perfect buffer that lasts forever and works like a charm.

on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

discovered this years ago at sallys and now I cannot live without it. My feet are jacked up since I am always barefoot, but this everyday for a couple of seconds and pedegg every week, and my feet look like a normal person's instead of a troll lol . I suggest stocking up on them when Sally's has the sales. You can get them for under 2 bucks and they last a while. I toss mine every month for fear of germs, but now that I see that people use them for up to a year, I will try extending the use and be sure to pour 90% alcohol every once in awhile to help keep it clean.

on 11/13/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PUMICE I'VE EVER USED! EVER!

I am a Modern Dancer, most of the time I'm in the studio, dancing bare foot. I have dry skin and I love wearing flip flops and Ballet flats without socks. So that means my feet are generally in bad shape. In the past I've dated a few guys who love pretty feet, so I always felt a little pressure to keep my feet in tip top shape, but it's been hard because I'm so lazy.

I am too lazy to go to a nail salon, so I use pumice stones, and give myself peducures. The only problem is the pumice stones I've used in the past have been a bit ineffective. It takes me a long time and there always are spots of dry skin left.

I read the rave reviews and figured I'd get one since it was so cheap, and easy to find! Well, like I said, THE BEST PUNICE STONE EVER! Not only does it leave my skin soft and smooth, it doesn't hurt at all! My old pumice stone sometimes would hurt. This one isgentle and fast. It leaves purple pumice dust, but worth it! Favorite pumice stone ever!

on 8/19/2011 9:37:00 PM

THE IS THE BEST! I've tried everything and this works so much better than the others!!! Must try!!

on 8/19/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is much better than a traditional pumice stone. My bar is the all purple extra coarse bar. I use it 2-3 times a week or whenever I wear open heeled shoes. It does a good job of removing the dead cells and I notice my callouses are smaller and softer. The Sally SA told me she used this on her skin, so I tried doing it very lightly on my legs to exfoliate them. It did a very good job of it too! But you have to be careful as it can be very rough on the skin. It does disintegrate over time, but it's been two months for me and it barely has a dent. It's a cheap, effective product.

Popular Body Skincare Products