Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

on 6/23/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I have the cheap, smaller bar you get for a buck something. There are other reviews here for the larger slightly more expensive bar.

Bright blue bar, got it at Sally beauty supply for 1.49. Use it with soap and warm water to file down your hooves. It works fairly well, although it disintegrates quickly leaving pumicey parts in the sink, but it washes off me and the sink quickly. I was left with smooth heels that I quickly moisturized with tree hut Shea body butter. My feet will wake up smooth and supple.

on 6/12/2011 4:34:00 PM

Just like the review below, I have also only purchased the extra course pumice bar. It really works wonders for your callouses and for the skin around your toes. I use after showering, when my feet are softened. I stay in the shower to rinse off as this bar breaks down with use much faster than traditional pumice bars. But it works well and cost only around $2.50 from Sally Beauty Supply.

on 6/1/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ugh. My feet look like I traveled the United States barefoot or something. I love this!

on 11/11/2010 4:19:00 PM

Makes my feet so smooth. Incredibly cheap, and works well with my favorite moisturizing body wash (I like LUSH's Coconut Almond Smoothie)

on 6/18/2008 11:01:00 AM

I have been using this for years and so far it's been the best. I stock up whenever I'm at Sally Beauty (between 99cents and $1.59). It's easy to use, just leave it in shower (make sure not to let it sit in water when your done). Does a way better job than the ped-egg thing and easier to remember to do. I wear flip flops like crazy and have very dry heels but no one knows, not even the girls who do my pedi's.

Popular Body Skincare Products