Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Filtered by age: 36-43
 Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.8

on 1/23/2018 8:32:00 PM

From dry cracked and painful to baby smooth ... Love love love!! I didn't have too high of hopes for this as it has very mixed reviews online, but I am glad I took the chance. Especially since I have tried every foot/body cream, pumice stone, shaver, and electric files out there with little lasting results. First off it is cheap and just scrubs better than those pumice stones you get in all big box stores. Yes it does sort of shed or flake off but I use it in the shower so that wasn't really an issue for me. Put some body wash on mr pumice and scrub away. Surprisingly after a couple uses of this and some body cream my heals were baby smooth, and they continue to be. A definite keeper in my beauty arsenal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Made a huge difference in my fishers on my feet!!

I never bothered with pumices before because they never worked, After hearing everyone rave I had to try this. Apply some lotion then scrub scrub scrub, then vaseline on the feet and you are good to go

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My feet get so dry and calloused and this has made such a difference!!

Mr. Pumice changed my feet into super soft and touchable and also healthy looking. It's so inexpensive at only 2 dollars. Great product :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So crucial!! I use this every day to exfoliate my kneecaps and bottom pad part of my feet

This is a staple in my foot care routine. I have one in the shower and several backups. I use it everyday and it keeps my feet in shape. I have found the older I get the harder it is to maintain sandal worthy feet, but this purple beauty is a life saver.
It is less than $3 and lasts me at least a month and I use it every day sometimes twice a day. So this is affordable foot care. I follow up with a nice body butter or body oil and I have no scales or cracks in my feet as I write this.
I highly recommend that you try this before spending loads of money on creams and other things that promise results that may or may not deliver.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love love this pumice stone! It smoothes my skin and makes it feel silky soft. I use this to clean and refresh my skin before putting on lotions and moisturizers. It really does remove debris from skin and makes your skin look younger. Love

on 8/29/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this!! MUA reviewers are the best. I always wondered why the pumice stones and creams I used did not get my feet soft. Then I found these at Sally's. AWESOME! It makes the heels and feet so soft. It removes all dead skin. It's cheap!!! I paid $2.50. I also like the contoured pink one; it is easier to hold. This product is worth its weight in gold.

I am not writing a review for the pumice bar under the brand name Mr. Pumice. I am writing on a generic pumice bar I found at the Dollar Tree. I've read other reviews on Mr. Pumice, so I know it's under $3 at Sally's, however I am a cheapa$$ and if I can find it for less, I'm happy.

Anyways, I've been using the same one for a few months now & have the softest feet EVER! This is even withOUT regularly using lotion afterwards (because I forget to). Here is what I do:

Near the end of my shower, I first rub my feet with my hand to remove dead skin- I cover from the ankles down & top of the heel (where the achilles tendon runs down), then I follow up with the pumice. If I remember, I'll put lotion on later later while I let my hair sit in a towel. I do it then so I don't walk it off.

That's it. I do it every shower since I still wear flip flops to school & my feet are exposed to the elements, plus I also work on my feet. I've always gotten compliments on my feet & since they're rarely covered up, I need to maintain 'em! :-)

on 11/12/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I only use Mr. Pumice pumice stones. My favorite is the Extra-Coarse Pumi Bar (purple). It's Great at getting rid of all calluses on the feet. Can't be without it. You get amazing results when used in conjunction with Mr. Pumi Callus Terminator. Under $3 at Sally Beauty Supply.

on 9/8/2012 10:53:00 PM

Love using this on my feet in the shower, makes them very soft.

Popular Body Skincare Products